Photobucket Account was closed.

Since 2006 there have been a few changes as you will see

Edited by CORZZA

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice choice of wheels there pete!!!

Always the nicest presented corolla here guys!!! always looks tiptop, but it does get washed daily!!!

Thanks Micky! I have to look after her! She doesnt get washed daily :P Most weekends though! :D

Pete!!! I love your car!!!!

Its always soooooooo shiny.. very well looked after.. !! HoT !!

B) B)

thanks bec! :D ;)

Phil thanks soon yours will have the lip and be mint too!

• 3 months later...

Well Ladies and Gentlemen here is the story!

On my way to work last saturday i pass Castlehill Toyota just like any other day except somethin caught my eye! SALE!

And scanning down the front row of cars whilst driving past i spot something unsual for castlehill toyota White Sportivo & few cars down the love of my life red stivo! As iv never seen a stivo there before.

So the whole day i had this beauty on my mind! So on my way home i definatly make a turn past to see if she is still there and lucky me she was! So i pull over and have a look, immediatly out of the blue @ 4:30pm on a sat a sales men pops out. And gave me a pleasant greeting.

Any way we got chatting for a good 40mins about the car and its history and i was satisfied, then 5mins later i ask for a test drive (whilst my levin was being assessed for trade in) and i was even more satisfied and 15mins later i was back in the shop placing a deposit. I was satisfied with the trade in value and the fact that all my mods were going to be swopped over FREE of charge by Castlehill Toyota! Can you believe that! After i heard that i was SOLD forsure!

And so i present my new relationship of 1 week today!

you can tell i have a thing for red heads! :D :D

Edited by CORZZA

thats awesome pete!!!

I KNEW IF U GOT A NEW CAR IT WOULD BE A RED ONE. BUT I WAS THINKING U BOUGHT A AURION IN RED. BUT U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE STIVO EITHER.

CONGRADULATIONS !! :toast:

GO TEAM RED !!!

Well Ladies and Gentlemen here is the story!

On my way to work last saturday i pass Castlehill Toyota just like any other day except somethin caught my eye! SALE!

And scanning down the front row of cars whilst driving past i spot something unsual for castlehill toyota White Sportivo & few cars down the love of my life red stivo! As iv never seen a stivo there before.

So the whole day i had this beauty on my mind! So on my way home i definatly make a turn past to see if she is still there and lucky me she was! So i pull over and have a look, immediatly out of the blue @ 4:30pm on a sat a sales men pops out. And gave me a pleasant greeting.

Any way we got chatting for a good 40mins about the car and its history and i was satisfied, then 5mins later i ask for a test drive (whilst my levin was being assessed for trade in) and i was even more satisfied and 15mins later i was back in the shop placing a deposit. I was satisfied with the trade in value and the fact that all my mods were going to be swopped over FREE of charge by Castlehill Toyota! Can you believe that! After i heard that i was SOLD forsure!

And so i present my new relationship of 1 week today!

you can tell i have a thing for red heads! :D :D

Nice work CORZZA she looks RED HOT!!! All it needs now to complete your look is the C-ONE Wing-tips I reckon ;)

EDIT: PS Go back n tell em to swap ur rear mudflaps :lol:

Edited by grima88

thats awesome pete!!!

I KNEW IF U GOT A NEW CAR IT WOULD BE A RED ONE. BUT I WAS THINKING U BOUGHT A AURION IN RED. BUT U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE STIVO EITHER.

CONGRADULATIONS !! :toast:

GO TEAM RED !!!

Thanks mish! :)

The aurion was a great drive! but a little out of my league, my dad was looking at it for himself actually.

Nice work CORZZA she looks RED HOT!!! All it needs now to complete your look is the C-ONE Wing-tips I reckon ;)

EDIT: PS Go back n tell em to swap ur rear mudflaps :lol:

I reakon thats a great idea! Mudflaps didnt concern me as im gonna get the rear skirt sometime in the near future. The levin came with rear spoiler red so they werent gona swop it, so i never bothered asking.

Thanks Phil!! :)

wow..very nice dude!!!always great to be able to shift ur mods to the new car and not let it go to waste :clap:

Shot bro!

I was looking at that Sportivo turbo for sale on the forums but when i saw this stivo i was sold.

I know when i asked for all my mods to be swopped they said not a problem! and it was free! they also paid a sound company to swop all my sound over! i mean thats awsome!

Besides the fact that we bought 2 new rollas from them a year ago they were treating me like a top customer!

I really recommend anyone go to castlehill toyota for service cos you will get the best in SYD in my opinion!

oh no..... Peter93 no more!!

that's awesome Pete!!

did they transfer all your badges as well?

door sill??

nah not the badges! i need more from u some time please! :P

The door sills they transfered for me

tell them to add the Front lip on the stivo too... I'd feel jipped being stuck with the standard stivo one...

but nice buy Pete... I knew it :P

Dylan thanks man! U had a sneaky suspicion did u? :) SLY says it all

Dylan the spoiler never concerned me although i was considering it. but i got such a great deal overall i though nah leave it. Besides i could always sell the stock stivo lip and go and buy another C -one lip.

I reakon thats a great idea! Mudflaps didnt concern me as im gonna get the rear skirt sometime in the near future. The levin came with rear spoiler red so they werent gona swop it, so i never bothered asking.

Awesome, should look sweet ;)

Cheers,

Jared