Introduce myself and my ride

sinan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P damn..superlow looks so sweet..got me thinking whether low or superlow now >.< was thinking of going low only

to tell you the truth jeremy i sorta wish i went with lows because its not worth the hassle. my car scrapes at most drive ways and speed humps at shopping centres. also i got pulled over a few months ago and a police oficer gave me a defect warning about my car being illegally low. planing on raising the car a little when i get some coilovers. but jeremy if your gonna go with like 18" rims then with superlows you should be fine. it all depends on what size rims you get.

Edited by sinan

:P damn..superlow looks so sweet..got me thinking whether low or superlow now >.< was thinking of going low only

to tell you the truth jeremy i sorta wish i went with lows because its not worth the hassle. my car scrapes at most drive ways and speed humps at shopping centres. also i got pulled over a few months ago and a police oficer gave me a defect warning about my car being illegally low. planing on raising the car a little when i get some coilovers. but jeremy if your gonna go with like 18" rims then with superlows you should be fine. it all depends on what size rims you get.

hmm...im going 17"..then perhaps i should go low :) heheh..tqs man

well my cousin cleared his defects so the rims are back on his car and im rolling on the stock wheels again. i never had the wheels rub. unless you go over one of them really long bumps on the road. like when your goin fast through a intersection and th road is uneven and if i had like 4 people in the car it would just slightly rub then. but it never really bothered me. i dont kno the off set but i cant tell you on full lock turn it dosent rub. there good rims. and very strong. accidently went over a gutter and no damage what so ever.

• 1 month later...

hey sinan nice car man i love those rims u should spray them black :spiteful: lol can u take some photos of ur slotted front and rear rotors?? i was thinking to upgrade just wanted to see them on a roll first also how well are they on braking with the pads also much better then stock yerh??

cheers Steve,

Edited by KaZe-StiVo

Those cops can go fap off elsewhere. My ar5e superlows make the car illegally low. It's a 50mm drop yeah?

60mm drop and then you're in 100mm clearence territory.

Those cops can go fap off elsewhere. My ar5e superlows make the car illegally low. It's a 50mm drop yeah?

60mm drop and then you're in 100mm clearence territory.

yeah it would have cleared the height restriciton but when the officer actually tested it out there was 3 big guys and a full tank of fuel. so i was ****** about that but not much that can be done.

• 2 months later...

UPDATE

Pioneer deck top of the range and a 12" kicker in the boot.

Also gonna install my TRD rear sway bar and the Tanabe under body brace. anyone know the torque figures for the Tanabe strut brace?