Sporty sedans

I don't think I've seen any sporty sedans on the road in the now older range. That is, none that have been done up a bit with a body kit and lowered suspension and bigger wheels. You see these types of hatches fairly often though. Do many people here have done up sedans?

I don't think I've seen any sporty sedans on the road in the now older range. That is, none that have been done up a bit with a body kit and lowered suspension and bigger wheels. You see these types of hatches fairly often though. Do many people here have done up sedans?

Yeah i've got all you've mentioned. I agree with you that there aren't many around. But they are out there.

I specifically meant late model Corolla sedans, just before the current released model.

There is a few now ... i am in process of slowly doing up .... problem is lack of parts available in Australia ... Hong Kong / japan lots of hot sedans

check this one out hottest ever i think .. wish mine look as good

post-3712-1185273556_thumb.jpg

Haha... um.. i have a "sporty" corolla sedan. Pfft. It's getting there. Slowly. It's my 2nd "sporty" corolla sedan. In quotation marks for reasons that include no bodykit, no mags YET, no suspension mods.

Rolla #1:

2003 Corolla Ascent Sedan

-rear wing

-personalised plates

-clear side indicators

-sports muffler

*THEN GOT WRITTEN OFF IN ACCIDENT*

Rolla #2

2004 Corolla Ascent Sedan

-rear wing (taken from #1)

-personalised plates (as above)

-2" catback exhaust and 2.5" tip

I haven't got mags yet but i hope to get 15"s haha. Yeah, not quite a SPORTY sedan, but definately a "sporty" sedan. Heehee. A girl can dream, right?

• 4 months later...

Nah, i'm from even more north than you :D

Cairns!

Since my last contribution i've also added a cannon muffler to the existing catback exhaust system. It's got a nice growl to it, not ricey at all. I've also removed the "Toyota" , "Corolla" and "1.8" badges. I had bright pink decals for awhile there but recently ripped them all off. Bought 17" AME pridor rims off a mate. Umm... what else. I think that's it.

I specifically meant late model Corolla sedans, just before the current released model.

There is a few now ... i am in process of slowly doing up .... problem is lack of parts available in Australia ... Hong Kong / japan lots of hot sedans

Wow this white one do look hot... where did you get that picture from? Any more from that sedan?

mine is a work in progress :D

already with King Lows and KYB excel-Gs., cold air intake, waiting on Levin front grille, don't know whether i want the Levin lip or Sportivo lip... already debadged... and maybe in future plans for 2ZZ-GE transplant :D

• 4 weeks later...

Wow this white one do look hot... where did you get that picture from? Any more from that sedan?

Its the Wald Corolla love the o.z. superturismo's.

But this is the car that made me want to mod my car:

nze_2.jpg

It's only a stock rolla but it looks so sexy with those lenso muse's.. i think hes on the owf forum btw. [url="http://www.fotoc.com/studio/Kit/car/"