Thief gets bashed by 7/11 Attendant

neK

TNe4ZfKdIWA

Action starts about the 1:50 mark :)

EDIT: Just realised the embed link counts backwards instead... action from 2:10 mark.

Edited by neK

thats what i heard too neK.

I say power to the attendant - from someone who worked in a servo, if someone came in like that to me i would have done the same thing. (unless he had a gun :P)

If he gets charged with assault its just more proof how ruined our legal system is.

damn this is quite scary. especially to me as i just got a job at a servo too. lucky we have that night window at our store. but still was this during the day or at night???

damn this is quite scary. especially to me as i just got a job at a servo too. lucky we have that night window at our store. but still was this during the day or at night???

don't worry Mish. Just have this playing in a continuous loop on a big screen TV behind the counter to ward off any would-be theives. hahahahaha

man if they charge him with assault the system is so f$@#ed up its not funny ....... its time people took responsibility for their actions .... a moron came in breaking and ruining everything in the store .... no idea if he threatened the guy behind the counter although it looks that way so he got his a.s.s. kicked ...... well deserved

the hitting looks excessive.. since hes on the floor covering his head..

but by that same token, he came in the shop acting in an agressive manner, therefore it seemed reasonable to make sure the guy was kept under control b4 the police arrived

Damn I wish that video had audio equipped...

I think the guy deserved to get his ***** kicked but if it went to court, the 711 attendant would be charged with assault without a doubt as he approached the theif from behind and hit him when he was down...

man if they charge him with assault the system is so f$@#ed up its not funny ....... its time people took responsibility for their actions .... a moron came in breaking and ruining everything in the store .... no idea if he threatened the guy behind the counter although it looks that way so he got his a.s.s. kicked ...... well deserved

he could be charged for using excessive force

if someone breaks into your home and you bash him you can be charged

• 5 months later...