My new ride!

CORZZA

Right so as most of you know have guessed i Sold/traded in the sportivo! Its been in the books for a long time now.

Almost sold her 5 months ago due to personal reasons. But on the 1st of august i started my new job and things were going so dandy. I met some good people that are connected and well i was pointed in the right direction. Decided time to let the stivo go. Did some research and a few test drives of WRX (ghey),VXR(dream),golf GTI's(soft) etc and came up with this gem! Got an excellent trade in on the sportivo and before i knew it i was sold! I test drove a black one that had been lowered and had 19's on it. i went back 3 days in a row and finally made up my mind.

So 4 weeks in waiting.....

I present the blood rose!

MPS3.jpg

MPS2.jpg

MPS4.jpg

MPS005-2.jpg

MPS7.jpg

MPS001-1.jpg

MPS008.jpg

MPS009.jpg

MPS011.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice....My bro had a SP23 before and the build quality on the mazdas is awesome.

The MPS must make the stivo feel like a snail in comparison. Only downside is that it is FWD, but I have read that these babies are boost limited on the first 2 gears to control torque steer......

Pete. NOOOoooooooo. You've defected to the other side. heheheh just kidding. Nice car. geez, you must love red cars. hehehe. Have fun with it man. Wasn't there a recall for the transmission-side engine mount? make sure it's been done.

congrats on the new ride.

Very nice....My bro had a SP23 before and the build quality on the mazdas is awesome.

The MPS must make the stivo feel like a snail in comparison. Only downside is that it is FWD, but I have read that these babies are boost limited on the first 2 gears to control torque steer......

yeah it handles the torque very well! stays straight when planted! its all good!

@qkslvr that was all the 2006 models. all the 07 models have that the problem rectified. But il be getting special mounts put in soon anyway! the plans have begun haha.

yip she hauls. im being conservative at the mo

wow that looks good... definately a step up... just a shame it aint a toyota :P

gotta stop looking at those pics coz it makes my corolla feel not so special!

Edited by JJCRU23R

Thanks guys! im very happy with the purchase!

@ jimmy..... SLY hey haha!

vyets you not wrong there mate!

A few mods have been ordered for her.

congrats on the new ride pete ..... man are u a car s l u t or what :P :P :P :P are you gonna keep this one for longer than a year ?????? hahahahahaha

but excellent more mps breakfast on the road for me ;) ;) ;) ;)

congrats on the new ride pete ..... man are u a car s l u t or what :P :P :P :P are you gonna keep this one for longer than a year ?????? hahahahahaha

Thanks jin & sanesh!

Billy yeah im a car whore haha! yeah should be keeping this for a little longer haha! Not much you can upgrade too after this without selling you nuts!

Been chatting and doing some research on this thing. Many upgrades available just. Alot have to be imported fomr the US though. But there are a few tuners in sydney currently working on a few MPS 3's & 6's so well see.

CAI on its way and BOV shortly.

Thanks jin & sanesh!

Billy yeah im a car whore haha! yeah should be keeping this for a little longer haha! Not much you can upgrade too after this without selling you nuts!

Been chatting and doing some research on this thing. Many upgrades available just. Alot have to be imported fomr the US though. But there are a few tuners in sydney currently working on a few MPS 3's & 6's so well see.

CAI on its way and BOV shortly.

good stuff ...... come on mate ..... import from the US isnt difficult at all :P :P :P :P where is the commitment .......

plumback right ? u wouldnt wanna b illegal now would u :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

will have to line them up at the track

Hey Pete. You reckon those MPS3 leather seats will fit into the Sportivo? I'm sick of the squeeks and rattles from the standard sportivo seats.

if you get rails im sure it will. you will just have to measure the rails