Spotted - VIC

sorry to burst your bubble guys, but i do think it's inappropriate to be taking photos of every toyota you see fitted with personalised plates, thinking it will be a tocau member

just sayin'...but a logo is different!

and Lee (1stKill) i have to admit eviltwin's sportivo would sound pretty snazzy ;)

Yeah i sort of agree about posting peoples cars showing the regos online,i personally don't want my rego showing in pics on the net,maybe blank out the numberplates before posting....but i do love your work Jeffy :D

okay, ill start editing out plates, usually just send em by phone, although no hassles with a quick 1 minute edit :]

I'm for blanking out the plates on photos of cars with standard issue plates. But for those with custom plates, it's debatable. Some say they should be given the same privacy as those with standard issue plates, but then again, those with custom plates want their plates to be known?

my thoughts exactly .. :unsure:

Your a good man Jeffy,never any hassle :D

and yeah i should have mentioned that custom plates are open slather,as said above theses peeps want to be seen.

from what I could tell it looked like a well polished Gold gen 6 camry in bendigo. It was hard to tell as is was soooo bright and blinding :P

what a strange coincidence.. i think i also saw a blinding gold flash of camry at DC maccas....odd

:-p

from what I could tell it looked like a well polished Gold gen 6 camry in bendigo. It was hard to tell as is was soooo bright and blinding :P

what a strange coincidence.. i think i also saw a blinding gold flash of camry at DC maccas....odd

:-p

you mean this one ? :whistling:

DSC_7957.jpg

Spotted Nathan (Tofuboi) going west on Burwood Highway at 2pm. Was in the work car so I was :ph34r:.

Spotted a black TRD Aurion with plates WXA-xxx going north on Rosanna Road at 8pm. So sexy when clean!

Nobody spots me, hahaha

I'm usually down near Frankston way, or out Eastern Melbourne (Ringwood way), or somewhere between the two.

Or maybe my car doesn't stand out enough to be spotted, hahaha.

that grill on your back window does :P !

anywhoo~

spotted a black ZRE Pre Face with a modellista lip in Derrimut today ;)

dsc8470r.jpg

Saw a old school late 70s Corolla in orange respray with solid metal wheels lowered and a dildo shifter in Melton o high street. Looked really nice (The dildo i mean lol)

It had a front panel that was not sprayed but looked really cool.

Spotted johnnieboi and jeffy (told you i'll spot you sooner or later :P ) both driving together on latrobe street yesterday.

Yep, we were all going to Stalactites with a special guest! :D

spotted these @ parkmore shopping centre carpark today...

pink Yaris YRX. lol.. how cute.

20111204141259561.jpg

20111204140951947.jpg

and I know it's not a Toyota (however it is parked in between 2 Toyotas lol) but GAWD DAMN! Too bad for the paint job and colour of the rims... kinda ruined a sexy beast of a car.

20111204140907191.jpg

Saw Huey going east on Swan St at 7ish. :ph34r:

Haha spotted!! Was wondering when I'd get spotted by someone. Was heading to dinner with a couple of work mates :) Didn't see you though - where you in teh TOY ZRE?

Spotted MRRUNX early this morning,Westall rd turning left onto Princess hwy...you gave it a boot full around the corner,sounded tuff :D

you prolly didn't notice me as i was driving my new white FG R6 ute with trailer,full on tradie setup. :lol:

spotted a white pre-facelift sportivo with wingtips on mahoneys road in campbellfield at about 5.50pm last night. saw it in my rear view mirror so couldn't get a good look to see if it was a member