Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone

i am new here and i am in BNE as well (Sunnybank)

just wondering, where do we meet up every thursday?

Is it only at north side?

Thanks!

Edited by 38TRY

I thought you may have been from QLD from what I could see of your numberplate in your ride thread.

As said, check the first post for details. We only have the one meet in the Brisbane area. I'm guessing it will be clear tomorrow, so the loop it is. Meet also starts from 8pm now. Would be good for you to turn up as we need more ZRE's :lol:

so it is only at north side.... :(

Too far for me

Too far? It's more inner-north than northside. It's 15 minutes away from Sunnybank Plaza. In my opinion, that is not far at all. I live in Sinnamon Park and drive to Sunnybank Plaza (to get EasyWay) then head from there to the meet.

Check 1st post for details. :D

Too far for me

wat i live in Parkinson and its not too far for me at all...!

damn it Nebo next week...? Just when im ready to hit the mountains after rotated, aligned and balance me rims ... :P

I thought you may have been from QLD from what I could see of your numberplate in your ride thread.

As said, check the first post for details. We only have the one meet in the Brisbane area. I'm guessing it will be clear tomorrow, so the loop it is. Meet also starts from 8pm now. Would be good for you to turn up as we need more ZRE's :lol:

Too far for me

Too far? It's more inner-north than northside. It's 15 minutes away from Sunnybank Plaza. In my opinion, that is not far at all. I live in Sinnamon Park and drive to Sunnybank Plaza (to get EasyWay) then head from there to the meet.

Why dont you get EasyWay in city.....plenty of loading zone available at night and only take you couple minutes.

BTW..TeaEtc is better...

Why dont you get EasyWay in city.....plenty of loading zone available at night and only take you couple minutes.

I would... but, I am usually pretty unlucky when I try and park quickly in a loading zone. It doesn't bother me though cause I wash my car at the Shell along Granard Road on the way in. Driving never bothers me really.

BTW..TeaEtc is better...
No the one in GC is better :P

They are going to open one in sunnybank plaza... :whistling:

EasyWay does the job for me. Plus I have quite a few point accumulated. I just wish it was closer.

that's true, spend your credit before the other one opened.

i am scared already when i saw the price of easyway going up and up...they really rip off a lot in OZ markets.

BTW, how do you guys think about the one across the food court, not sure the name but $3 for a regular pearl milk tea.

Too far for me

Too far? hahah i stay in sunnybank too, someone drive down from the coast even..

EasyWay does the job for me. Plus I have quite a few point accumulated. I just wish it was closer.

Daryl, if any thursday that i am going, i can get it for you, very near my place.. just let me know which one you like

that's true, spend your credit before the other one opened.

i am scared already when i saw the price of easyway going up and up...they really rip off a lot in OZ markets.

BTW, how do you guys think about the one across the food court, not sure the name but $3 for a regular pearl milk tea.

That one is actually better, quite a number of my friends prefer that one to EasyWay..

Yeah, the one in front of the Buffet Garden. I like that place cause it's one of the few places out there that make a strawberry milk with pearls (proper strawberry milk and not milk tea). And at $3.50 for a large, it's good value... plus they put in a good serving of pearls.

Daryl, if any thursday that i am going, i can get it for you, very near my place.. just let me know which one you like

All good mate. Don't mind the drive. Plus I get my points.

LOL. This thread is racking up quite a lot of posts. I wonder if the forum ever has a limit.

Too far for me

Hey Mate,

you should come out and meet everyone, it would be really good if you came and showed up with your ZRE, but i warn you, there isn't many of your car that come to the meet... but that makes you more special :yahoo:

And you are complaining about being too far... Last week i came up and we did a Nebo Run, then back to the loop, then i had to come home...

Oh BTW, i live on the Gold Coast XD LOL :lol:

So don't say its too far, you can make it alot easier then myself lol :P

Evo

holy tea discussion batman!

Actually, if one of you guys is heading to easyway, could you grab me a mango red tea, with ice, extra sugar? pwease?

OK; so nebo run next Thursday night, normal meet and talk s*it tonite :)