Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is anyone doing anything of any interest tonight....sooooo bored!! :help:

are you hinting a cruise somewhere Rowan... though weather seems bit crap at the moment...

hey guys, im a new member.

Is there any gold coast cruises/meets planned for the near future, id be great to meet some other members.

cheers

Simo

Come out one Thursday night. Meet up with Evo7 he comes from the GC. People start gathering at 8pm now anyway. Ash (Secaboy) is usually the first one there LOL

I won't be there this week... I'm car less <_<

Edited by 11TWO

thursday night at spring hill aquatic center mate is our weekly meet, usually a good turnout

seeing ive already posted i shall start, ill be there for once this week

just a side note, ash....where the F did that idea of a nebo run go after the time u canceled on your own cruise and only darly and mick went out, im still waiting for my shotgun 6od damn it! LOL

Edited by ELEGNT

sorry boys and girls... my brakes are squealing BADLY now, so no more driving for me until i get them replaced... still waiting on the parts. :( :( :(

i might pop in later on in my mums car (HAHA, i feel 17 again!) after a dinner i have to go to...

next week, im in NZ, but the week after that, i'll be there and may I suggest a mtn cruise? :ph34r:

Yeah, I won't be there tonight either. Have some visitors from overseas coming today and will be heading out for dinner tonight with them.

... but the week after that, i'll be there and may I suggest a mtn cruise? :ph34r:

I'll be there next week, and I may have to pass on the run depending on how I feel about giving my tires and new brakes some action due to QR being the following Saturday.

anyone have the socket to adjust the car door alignment?

my yaris driver side door isnt aligned properly when they tried to fix it... (it was the foam that came stuck against the intrusion beam and the door skin came loose causing the tinny sound when closing the door...)

anyone have the socket to adjust the car door alignment?

my yaris driver side door isnt aligned properly when they tried to fix it... (it was the foam that came stuck against the intrusion beam and the door skin came loose causing the tinny sound when closing the door...)

what size is it? or i can just bring a set

are u coming straight from school tonight nate of do u finish at 6? or do u finish at 9 like me? race ya lol

I finish at about 5ish. And I'm on the bike. :P

So I'll come out later tonight at around 9 or so.

I'll come out :D

Evo