TOCAU NATIONAL MEET 2008

ANNUAL MEET IN QUEENSLAND, QUEENS BIRTHDAY LONG WEEKEND  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 SILVABULLIT (QLD)

2 Northy (QLD)

3 Azza (QLD)

4 Superdave (QLD)

5 DHC09 (QLD)

6 M_M (NSW)

7 Mark(the good side of M_M) (NSW)

8 Aimee (NSW)

9 Yoshi (QLD)

10 Mick.wheelz (QLD)

11 Natedog11six (QLD)

12 T_Money (QLD)

13 Gavin (QLD)

14 AUR15 (QLD)

15 LTS60 (QLD)

16 LTS60 brother (QLD)

17 Xoom (NSW)

18 MOPP (VIC)

19 Zoran (VIC)

20 Donggae (VIC) *POSSIBLE*

21 Mono (QLD)

22 バハム-ト aka MarioX (VIC)

23 BigPete (NSW)

24 Tats (NSW)

25 whitestivo (QLD)

26 ZZR88 (QLD) *Possible*

27 SecaBoy (QLD) *Part of the weekend*

Accomodation at F1 Motel

1.AUR15

2. Zoran

3. Mopp

4. バハム-ト aka MarioX

i'll be attending the show'n'shine on saturday and the cruise on the sunday... i've got a mates engagement party on sat night...

SATURDAY 7TH JUNE

Azza, Northy and myself will meet interstaters at F1 Motel at @12pm to go to car wash.

Go to car wash to wash cars about 10mins from F1.

Convoy to location of show and shine at Torque Toyota North Lakes

Show and Shine to start about 2.30pm and finish with trophy presentation about 4.15pm.

Back to F1 for interstaters with guide from one of the Brissy boys(we nominated SuperDave!!)

Azza, Northy and myself will meet interstaters at F1 at 5.30pm and convoy to Gold Coast(need $2.60 for bridge or E toll)

Meet up with southsiders at BP Yatala ready to leave by 6.30pm

Convoy to Gold Coast Hooters for dinner at 7pm.

After dinner we will drive through Surfers Paradise to the carpark at the Broadwater where most car enthuisiasts hang out.

Leave Broadwater carpark @ 11pm to cruise back to Brisbane and interstaters back to F1(don't forget toll for bridge)

I object. At no point do I see provision for getting on the cans :spiteful:

SATURDAY 7TH JUNE

Azza, Northy and myself will meet interstaters at F1 Motel at @12pm to go to car wash.

Go to car wash to wash cars about 10mins from F1.

Convoy to location of show and shine at Torque Toyota North Lakes

Show and Shine to start about 2.30pm and finish with trophy presentation about 4.15pm.

Back to F1 for interstaters with guide from one of the Brissy boys(we nominated SuperDave!!)

Azza, Northy and myself will meet interstaters at F1 at 5.30pm and convoy to Gold Coast(need $2.60 for bridge or E toll)

Meet up with southsiders at BP Yatala ready to leave by 6.30pm

Convoy to Gold Coast Hooters for dinner at 7pm.

After dinner we will drive through Surfers Paradise to the carpark at the Broadwater where most car enthuisiasts hang out.

Leave Broadwater carpark @ 11pm to cruise back to Brisbane and interstaters back to F1(don't forget toll for bridge)

I object. At no point do I see provision for getting on the cans :spiteful:

Well you can if you want to go with someone else down to the Goldy. That way you can have a few amber cordials if you wish to.

how far is it from surfers to northlakes?

cause i think u are forgetting that we will not be checking into our room till noon that day and still have to get all the bugs off. in that case i dont think i can make it to the show and shine the kids will be too tired i will for sure send mark though. me and the kids will just join u guys for dinner and cruise after :D

also where is a do it yourself carwash near surfers can some one give us an address of one so we can save it in the tom tom or a name and i will look in white pages for an address.

thanks

Well you can if you want to go with someone else down to the Goldy. That way you can have a few amber cordials if you wish to.

Me and Big Pete are staying in Surfers, will probably just drop the car off at the hotel and meet you at Hooters :D

Edited by Tats

1 SILVABULLIT (QLD)

2 Northy (QLD)

3 Azza (QLD)

4 Superdave (QLD)

5 DHC09 (QLD)

6 M_M (NSW)

8 Aimee (NSW)

9 Yoshi (QLD)

10 Mick.wheelz (QLD)

11 Natedog11six (QLD)

12 T_Money (QLD)

13 Gavin (QLD)

14 AUR15 (QLD)

15 LTS60 (QLD)

16 LTS60 brother (QLD)

17 Xoom (NSW)

18 MOPP (VIC)

19 Zoran (VIC)

21 Mono (QLD)

23 BigPete (NSW)

24 Tats (NSW)

25 whitestivo (QLD)

28 SupaTouring (QLD)

Accomodation at F1 Motel

1.AUR15

2. Zoran

3. Mopp

4. バハム-ト aka MarioX

Me and Big Pete are staying in Surfers, will probably just drop the car off at the hotel and meet you at Hooters :D

tats u have to go to the show and shine first and claim the chasers prize before dropping it off at ur hotel!! :P

can someone in Queensland please post up the street addresses of some of the places we will be visiting/ meeting like the torque toyota, hooters the f1 and the servo.

thanks to dave for the address of the carlovers carwash in surfers :D

for those who want to know its:

Parkwood, QLD 4214

Olsen Avenue

Ph 07 5574 4011

and the one one the way from surfers to brissy is at: southport, smith st? couldn't find the address on their site was it a different car wash? who cares as long as its a DIY carwash :D

Parkwood, QLD 4214

Olsen Avenue

Ph 07 5574 4011

and the one one the way from surfers to brissy is at: southport, smith st? couldn't find the address on their site was it a different car wash? who cares as long as its a DIY carwash :D

Mish there's only one around there (that I know of). From surfers, drive along the Gold Coast Hwy, and then turn left on to Smith St, drive on that for awhile then take the Olsen Av exit then turn right on Olsen Av and its not too far away from there (on the left). Hope that clears it up ;)

Parkwood, QLD 4214

Olsen Avenue

Ph 07 5574 4011

Mish there's only one around there (that I know of). From surfers, drive along the Gold Coast Hwy, and then turn left on to Smith St, drive on that for awhile then take the Olsen Av exit then turn right on Olsen Av and its not too far away from there (on the left). Hope that clears it up ;)

OH!! :lol: so they were the same one??? hehehe sorry my bad!!

but can some one post addresses of all the other places!!!

thanks!!!

1 SILVABULLIT (QLD)

2 Northy (QLD)

3 Azza (QLD)

4 Superdave (QLD)

5 DHC09 (QLD)

6 M_M (NSW)

8 Aimee (NSW)

9 Yoshi (QLD)

10 Mick.wheelz (QLD)

11 Natedog11six (QLD)

12 T_Money (QLD)

13 Gavin (QLD)

14 AUR15 (QLD)

15 LTS60 (QLD)

16 LTS60 brother (QLD)

17 Xoom (NSW)

18 MOPP (VIC)

19 Zoran (VIC)

21 Mono (QLD)

23 BigPete (NSW)

24 Tats (NSW)

25 whitestivo (QLD)

28 SupaTouring (QLD)

29 Buddha (QLD) *Sunday only*

Accomodation at F1 Motel

1.AUR15

2. Zoran

3. Mopp

4. バハム-ト aka MarioX

All interstaters meet at F1 motel on saturday morning and we will then convoy to carlovers. As most Car wash centres in Brissy are now busy due to water restrictions we will meet at F1 Hendra at 10.30am and got to wash cars. From there it will be about a 20 minute drive to the Toyota dealership for the show and shine.

All info here...

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...=50#entry228743

thx for the update SB....

Mario, Mopp: the online calendar has been updated

okay im in but really couldnt be screwed reading through 7 pages to find out where to go. So can someone tell me what exactly is happening. Its 3 days ? Not really keen for 3 days but will come for one day. What day in brisbane and any type of mountain going to involved :)

Thanks

okay im in but really couldnt be screwed reading through 7 pages to find out where to go. So can someone tell me what exactly is happening. Its 3 days ? Not really keen for 3 days but will come for one day. What day in brisbane and any type of mountain going to involved :)

Thanks

Click on the link two posts before yours.

Thanks

the cruise up the mountains will be the sunday 8th june for an 8am meet 830am departure.....meeting at the f1 brissy!!

Thanks

also check this Zoran's TOCAU Calendar goto june and click on the day, will have everything also

Thanks

Dude if you read the title of this thread you will see it says "itinerary page 3". Man it aint that hard to read is it??

Cruise route has been driven and mapped out today by myself, Northy and Azza in the mighty Yaris. Has a bit of everything to suite everyone. Twisties up and down mountains, long flowing corners into long straights and some real nice scenary.

After driving past tonight and reading Boostcruising.... looks like BWCP is shut. The whole place is barricaded and fenced off.

BC is still arguing/working on a new location... but I think we'll need to have a backup plan for that night.

hi guys, i know im pretty quiet but as M&M mentioned before could we get some street adressess together in a list so that we know were to go?

im looking to stay at a friends place near the army base and GPS the rest. i think ill be about an hr out from the F1 hotel & 2 from the coast, but ill be bringing a few more with me to the coast to party :)

also ive been told most from syd are heading out during the day - friday. i was looking to meet up with you guys if we can organise a time & place - im driving all on my lonesome so a drive in the sun is prob the best/safest.

also ive been told most from syd are heading out during the day - friday. i was looking to meet up with you guys if we can organise a time & place - im driving all on my lonesome so a drive in the sun is prob the best/safest.

Big Pete and myself will be venturing off early Friday morning. If I can drag my **** out of bed at get to Sydney on time, probably a 5:30-6am depart.

Can definitely organise a meetup depending on where you are?

If anyone Interstaters are staying at locations other than F1, please PM me. As both Silvabullit and myself are only 5 minutes apart at our houses, one of us can do the F1 rendevous and the other can round up you guys staying elsewhere....

Being a soldier, I know Enoggera Army Barracks well, and on a decent run, is only 20 mins from F1 and more like 1 hour to Hooters than 2