Just had a ride in a cool car

Just went for a ride in a Bentley Continental GT - 411kw -3 Sportivos in power but 13 in price

Bit more leg room in the sportivo though - actually you wouldn't want to go very far in the back at all.

When you start the car (key in your pocket) the steering wheel electronically comes out of the dash to your position. Lots of bells and whistles.

Has an excellent note out of the dual exhaust with Twelve cylinders, dual bank V formation with shared crankshaft, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, variable valve timing for inlet and exhaust, all alloy, twin turbocharged

So, what's the nicest car everyone has driven or been for a ride in. 

For me it's been a Supercharged AMG E55. Very Swift !  :ph34r:

driven a ferrari 355 spyder, lotus elise and of course my echo

hahahha

• 4 weeks later...

Fastest car I've been a passenger in ... my uncle used to own a VK Brock Commodore with around 400hp under the bonnet, a "touch" more than standard! As a 13/14 year old when he bought it, I couldn't imagine anything better.

Coolest car I've driven ... Lexus GS300 on a Lexus drive day at Mt Cotton (south of Brisbane) ... doesn't seem cool until you're sitting on a wet skidpan with witches hats in a slalom formation, and they turn the electronic stability control off! B)

The best I'd previously done in my feeble little life was to spin an old Cortina in the rain one night ... but to take someone else's $100K Lexus, with their blessing, and not only get it more and more sideways past each cone but then to put it into a couple of 360's, that was bliss!

• 2 weeks later...