Perth meet and/or cruise?

and1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last but not least...this i must say..is the sexiest ride of all that rolled up in style..u should hear it when it hits LIFT..VOOOSH

tocau009ze9.th.jpg

tocau008sc3.th.jpg

Well i would say it was hell of a meet :) meeting new n nice people :D hehehe.. n tqs adrian for.. droppin by :P

Couple more left before we took some pics .. DANNY >.< n tim.. n a few more :D ahhh..wished we had the complete groups pic ey.. >.< :) well next time..we must..no one is going to leave b4 we take the pics :P gonna hand over all ur car key *cough* U all have insurance right? XD

Looked awesome guys spewin i couldnt make it eh, cheers J e r e M y for the bday comment i had heaps of fun but still would of liked to of been there. Ill try and check here often but if i dont anyone feel free to add me to msn i can stay updated v6kamree@hotmail.com cheers guys

J e r e M y, you have to tell me where I can get me one of those wicked 'trolleys'?? They are awesome :P I wanna get one and pimp it up....you know spinners and neons! :lol:

Edited by ssjTitan

xD the eastern side bois will eat themselves alive when they see the chicks we have here in TOCA xD muahahahha

:P k caity :P hahaha..lols..i bet u dont even know who is who..hahaha..

well i remember names..but dont think i can match them to faces correctly..but yea pretty much..just mixed up between 2 or 3 ppl :D

hope to see u all soon ey..

should proceed with ken`s suggestions..WA database :) all our info n contact details :)

hahaha :rolleyes: shucks!! lol

yeah im pretty much the same remember names but cant put them to faces! was a good turn out & lucky i took my camera :)

i love it how my car doesnt look so dirty in the photos :yahoo:

*cough* lets give the details..guys what did we see at the back?? spider webs n what? hAhAhahaha

nah its not dirty considering the amount of time u left it there xD

xD the trolleys *cough* u gotta ask that sexy boy in da pic xD..he`s da pro of da pro :) u should c him hit LIFT..wows..his parking was awesome too xD..

:) Should make a monthly meet :) what u guys think??

Sorry, couldn't make it.

Slept in after going on the Untamed Car Club cruise on Friday night. Had to do shopping in the morning. Had a go at the Skylines and Scoobies, etc. Lets just say the Aurion is quicker than people were expecting, and the VSC gave the AWD cars a good run through the twisty bits. Half the clowns asked if it was the 240Kw Aurion (as if it would have been an excuse that they had their ****s handed to them). Na, sorry, it's just a stock SX6.

Anyway, would have been good to meet you all. Hope to catch you all on the next one. Nice bunch of Corollas by the way. Love the pics.

Last but not least...this i must say..is the sexiest ride of all that rolled up in style..u should hear it when it hits LIFT..VOOOSH

tocau009ze9.th.jpg

tocau008sc3.th.jpg

Well i would say it was hell of a meet :) meeting new n nice people :D hehehe.. n tqs adrian for.. droppin by :P

Couple more left before we took some pics .. DANNY >.< n tim.. n a few more :D ahhh..wished we had the complete groups pic ey.. >.< :) well next time..we must..no one is going to leave b4 we take the pics :P gonna hand over all ur car key *cough* U all have insurance right? XD

Man that guys sxc

i want his number and address so i can stalk him :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yea we should have a monthly cruise/meet