Spotted - National

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's actually sitting slightly higher then before :o :o :blink::blink::blink::blink: :o :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: B)

but handling is awesome, just ironing out the rattles... the one from the back are sorted, but now I have some from the front right...

2 Spotteds....

1) [QLD] White prefacelift: 11th July Milton near Maccas.... (Rego NCY**)

2) [QLD] Blue prefacelift: 11th July Milton near Maccas....(***IWS)

Both these within seconds of each other.....

SYD

White stivo lowered on stockies.

outside towers on old northern rd 4:20pm

chick driver going in opposite direction to me in traffic so she had a good look hopefully checked my stickers

spotted today out our chick meet in penrith panthers parking lot................stalking toyotas and leaving spotted cards.............hehehe

sorry if we offended any one in the process

DSC06570.jpg

DSC06569.jpg

Hi all...that was my Sportivo which you found at the Panthers carpark, I love my car, bought it with my divorce settlement :D :D Joanne

Last night spotted a couple of STIVO's.....well im assumming unless they are kitted up accents..(same sh@# diff smell)

Spotted a Black Slack 05 Stivo on great western hwy (around greystanes area).

Spotted a white preface-life stivo at parra road near auburn Maccas

and a cascade blue stivo at parra rd near auburn maccas aswell...

Black facelift w. 18in chromes, 50mm drop and twin tip muffler along Moore St. in the Canberra City @ 3:45pm. Saw you driving off just after and was pi55ed off I didn't hang around!!! If you're on here then make yourself known! :lol: Myself and mick0082 have spotted you many a time around Canberra. Bout time the ACT9's added another member ;)

vic box hill yesterday, saw a white corolla with c-one wing tip toyota rear skirt, loud as exhaust, lowered, SHADOW sticker on the rear window, nice car but IT IS VERY LOUD

The car's also up for sale ;)

spotted yesterdai a baby blueish levin kitted up with alot of dvd screens =P in springvale and a stockish silver one!! lMAO!! :P they where pretty high cars next to me that was :P

i spotted a black stivo last night that was absolutely dumped, do you know him steve? :D

vic box hill yesterday, saw a white corolla with c-one wing tip toyota rear skirt, loud as exhaust, lowered, SHADOW sticker on the rear window, nice car but IT IS VERY LOUD

oh! really? a very neat rolla :)

VIC saw a black corolla with pink bits(PINKROLLA) at kfc in whitehorse rd, i am just wondering who's car is it, sometime i c mum is driving sometime daughter and sometime son, if the mum mod the rolla, that makes her one cool mum :)

[ACT]

Several corollas spotted in Caltex @ the Airport ;)

~10pm Black Corolla with aftermarket front bar and big bling chromies parked in Braddon.

rumours of a '68 Crown Wagon around the Railway Station at 2pm but unseen by those that mattered (our groups heading in the wrong directions) if we had just heading towards the city we would surely have spotted it :(

oh! really? a very neat rolla :)

VIC saw a black corolla with pink bits(PINKROLLA) at kfc in whitehorse rd, i am just wondering who's car is it, sometime i c mum is driving sometime daughter and sometime son, if the mum mod the rolla, that makes her one cool mum :)

I seen this car a few times too haha, if you search up some old threads in the meets & events sections, you'll find a few pics of it :lol: Lake mountain cruise thread I think it was. Owner used to be the owner of Typhoon motorsports, although not sure if they still own it.

Melbourne Sat 16th July:

Black Corolla Sportivo going past Doncaster westfield shopping centre. Plates were SPOTXX. You know who you are :lol:

SYD

Black stivo pre facelift

custom plates,gold rims lowerd to the arch!

Saw him in Birken head point area

SYD

Also sliver Stivo pre facelift.

West pennant hills rd going to castlehill rd.

Had a forsale sticker on it