Spotted - National

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today in my travels I've spotted a black stivo Inner city bypass), White Stivo on Pacific hwy, Silver corolla riced up with trd decals etc, a crimson metallic rolla with 17's lowered and sportivo grille and a black facelift stivo on Kingston rd this morning.

Me thinks stivo's are growing in numbers...

Spotted a black stivo in Hurstville region with plate ZCE XXX, it had the big red TRD sticker on the rear window and a red Toyota logo on the hatch.

Spotted the same one last nyt, parked at a parking stations up the road from Hvlle Toyota bout 7pm

blue stivo with black (i think) rims at strathfield today at around 1:30

oh yeah just remembered..

spotted a black (or dark blue) stivo on parra rd at strathfield.. had some nice gold rims

Edited by Ic3Man

Spotted Red Stivo (like azzas) on M1 today afternoon going towards wynnum . It was lowed, had a exaust, sports grile and WHITE WHEELS. Looked very nice and i think girl drove it too :P. Hope she saw my sticker on back of my window as i pulled in front of her to see it lol

Spotted Red Stivo (like azzas) on M1 today afternoon going towards wynnum . It was lowed, had a exaust, sports grile and WHITE WHEELS. Looked very nice and i think girl drove it too :P. Hope she saw my sticker on back of my window as i pulled in front of her to see it lol

She couldn't have been looking at the sticker Russ cause she would have had here eyes fixed on that sexy head off yours :P :P :P

Spotted black sportivo around QUT parking (1130-1200) - looked stock except for exhaust. Normal plates.

I was the white car behind...

Was it a pre or post facelift???

Cause that sounds like Lance's car...(Does he go to QUT though is the real question ;) )

Saw a red Corolla sportivo along Gympie road - had big au.toyotaownersclub.com sticker at the back.

Big silly sticker and driver? That'd definately be Azza!!

PS. Russ I've seen the girl in the Red one as well. Went past in the bullit and got a slight smirk out of her ;)

Saw a red Corolla sportivo along Gympie road - had big au.toyotaownersclub.com sticker at the back.

PS. Russ I've seen the girl in the Red one as well. Went past in the bullit and got a slight smirk out of her ;)

I got busted - damn... (when did you see me....???)

The sticker won't be there for much longer.... :ph34r:

I got busted - damn... (when did you see me....???)

The sticker won't be there for much longer.... :ph34r:

Night time, heading up north...

Im no rolla driver, but i saw a black stivo yesterday driving close to me from ballarat rd till st. albans rd. Had a MRRUNX plate. Anyways ive seen alot of stivos around now but ur car i give 2 thumbs up! very nice ride. B)

Sounds like Bill (AKA - Xoom)

Yep that was me ...... On monday over in strathfield .... Where were u iceman ?

Sounds like Bill (AKA - Xoom)

Yep that was me ...... On monday over in strathfield .... Where were u iceman ?

i was at the traffic lights ... and u were turning right with a whole bunch of cars...

btw.. im on my L's .. lol

spotted 2 black sportivos today...

1 with gold rims on victoria rd...

another (i think it was a stivo) that was stock apart from a grille.. at lidcombe on olympic drive/joseph st

See i knew the black rims would come in handy.....

Spotted a black stivo with plates starting with WT then 3 numbers and a red TRD badge on the boot on Olympic drive in Lidcombe heading towards stacey st

Red pre-facelift heading southbound Bruce Highway near Dohles-Rocks Road Yesterday (Saturday) about 3:30pm

Personalised plates MIK**

seeing quite a few around these days..

spotted 2 red stivos... one pre-face on centenary drive at strathfield/enfield.. another post-face at rudd park at campsie..

also a blue levin on centenary drive at strathfield/enfield

Spotted:

Red Sportivo McCulloch STreet Sunnybank (out the front of Ultra-Tune) today (Sunday) about 10:45am....

I have a bit of a problem ... you see, I keep spotting Azza in Camry's a lot.

But Azza definitely drives a Corolla, doesn't he? Confused?

As it happens, the current 4 cylinder Camry have the letters "AZA" in their engine number, so when ever I register a 4 cyl Camry on REVS (part of my job) there he is, in all his mispelt glory! :P

So if you own a current Camry, or know someone who does, just remember there's a 3/4 Azza in every one! :lol:

I have a bit of a problem ... you see, I keep spotting Azza in Camry's a lot.

But Azza definitely drives a Corolla, doesn't he?  Confused?

As it happens, the current 4 cylinder Camry have the letters "AZA" in their engine number, so when ever I register a 4 cyl Camry on REVS (part of my job) there he is, in all his mispelt glory!  :P

So if you own a current Camry, or know someone who does, just remember there's a 3/4 Azza in every one!  :lol:

There is plenty of me to go round..... :P

Hopefully I'll be spotting a black stivo in my driveway on Thursday. :D

'03 model only 19,000k's. Rego 711 IQA. Basically stock with custom front spoiler, eyelids and chrome wing mirrors. I'll be around the Bayside area. Be sure to say G'Day!