Spotted - National

Silver pre-face lift sportivo with red number plate LFC*** bellevue hill

and

Black rolla with gold rims and "altezza" style lights heavily tinted bellevue hill

both awesome looking cars:)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a red Stivo with super low springs, C/F number plate thingy and a crazy driver who looked like Orsk!!!! I saw you on Kingston rd this morning at about 6.55am this morning.

spotted 3 stivos around footscray/sunshine today all stock except for a red facelift stivo with RUNX badge on back and personalised plates red and white.

also= please red runx badge dude please have either runx or sportivo or nothing.

doesnt look right.

ya need to get another 2 runx badges and replace ya sportivo ones on the doors of ya car man.

spotted 2 stivos today. 1 was a black, preface, stockish with eyelids and a grill parked at the front of food for less canley heights. the other 1 was a facelift mod, also black spotted in the back carpark. had nice rims, lowered and bright red seat covers also from . i was the 1 givin u the thumbs up from my stivo hehe :)

spotted 3 stivos around footscray/sunshine today all stock except for a red facelift stivo with RUNX badge on back and personalised plates red and white.

also= please red runx badge dude please have either runx or sportivo or nothing.

doesnt look right.

ya need to get another 2 runx badges and replace ya sportivo ones on the doors of ya car man.

I think that you spotted Arcxis from this forum. He lives around the area.

doesnt look right.

I think that you spotted Arcxis from this forum. He lives around the area.

yeah dude thats who it was. mate thanks.

name is very similar to personal plates.

Black Sportivo at the lights on Smithfield Rd, Smithfield (Bonnyrigg-ish)

Didn't catch the plates as you were squashed between cars.

Noticed you glancing over as I passed you, light blue (Shimmer) Conquest.

what date and time?? it could be me!!

there is a red stivo in hoppers crossing/werribee (vic) that parks over the road from my house. the guy that owns it is new zealander looking (big and buff) :ph34r:

i dont really wana talk to him about it though

lowered to the max with 18"s i think they are....

very nice anyway... :) :)

:o White Sportivo... eye lids, looked all standard besides that. This was at the intersection on Kessels road.. I was one car ahead of it.. so couldn't really see the plates.. but when it turned right from the lights, we could just hear it launch itself :o .. all I really remember was a white flash go past... and that my mate was moving out of the lane it was in (LOL!) :ph34r: (it was like... "get out of the way!" :o )

PS. I think it had something like SA XXX ? (didn't get the rest of it :huh: )

:o  White Sportivo... eye lids, looked all standard besides that. This was at the intersection on Kessels road.. I was one car ahead of it.. so couldn't really see the plates.. but when it turned right from the lights, we could just hear it launch itself  :o .. all I really remember was a white flash go past... and that my mate was moving out of the lane it was in (LOL!) :ph34r:  (it was like... "get out of the way!"  :o  )

PS. I think it had something like SA XXX ? (didn't get the rest of it  :huh: )

that would be Danthuyer this plates are SAD ## cant remember the rest lol

:o  White Sportivo... eye lids, looked all standard besides that. This was at the intersection on Kessels road.. I was one car ahead of it.. so couldn't really see the plates.. but when it turned right from the lights, we could just hear it launch itself  :o .. all I really remember was a white flash go past... and that my mate was moving out of the lane it was in (LOL!) :ph34r:  (it was like... "get out of the way!"  :o  )

PS. I think it had something like SA XXX ? (didn't get the rest of it  :huh: )

that would be Danthuyer this plates are SAD ## cant remember the rest lol

B)

black sportivo as a RENTAL CAR!!!!!!! in albion this morning on abbotsford road!!!

Did you notice which company it was rented from?

Might need to have a look at that sometime.