Spotted - National

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey i saw them tooo all i could hear was nothing but rev-limiting!!!! :lol:  :P

Spotted about 16 rolla's in they national park around 11ish it was a like a seen from initial D!!!!LOL........ :lol:

dont no if was the same crew but round 11.30ish pm maybe 15 sportivos all cruising in a line down heathcoate road on sat night(all stock from what i could see) looked mad none the less..

someone should organise a big cruise(nsw)

Spotted about 16 rolla's in they national park around 11ish it was a like a seen from initial D!!!!LOL........ :lol:

dont no if was the same crew but round 11.30ish pm maybe 15 sportivos all cruising in a line down heathcoate road on sat night(all stock from what i could see) looked mad none the less..

LOL, that was us man! We were coming back from the Nasho run to the kebab place... Some of the cars were modded though

LOL, that was us man! We were coming back from the Nasho run to the kebab place... Some of the cars were modded though

hahaha man that was a crazy night hahah

spotted a sportivo late saturday arvo at westfield warrawong traffic lights... no. plates ZEF-??? lowered a lil on bronze rims looked alright n sounded sweet when he hit lift just behind me

Zee??? That you Bro???

We werent stock man haha, well im nearly stock apart from rimz muhahaha

RunX's is what you call stock not... :D

E-gene and the Snowflake heading down Latrobe street at 12.45 today, spotted you from a mile away!

I did realise I was cruising with E-gene down in melbourne...gees i made it in good time to go down there and get back for work in one night,,....lifting acroiss 3 states :P

E-gene and the Snowflake heading down Latrobe street at 12.45 today, spotted you from a mile away!

I did realise I was cruising with E-gene down in melbourne...gees i made it in good time to go down there and get back for work in one night,,....lifting acroiss 3 states :P

Haha, I guess it'll be better to call me Snowball since Snowflake has been taken. Would go with Panda as well but that's Influx.

Anyway, saw a totally Riced-up black Rolla/Stivo heading towards Footscray yesterday. Vinyl on the sides and window as well as a huge GT-style wing on the back.

Spotted a blue 05 Stivo on the pacific hwy at Springwood. Had the number plates 17EEZ. Very tricky indeed... I tease LOL

17EEZ... that used to be on a pulsar i thought... could have been some other combination of "I tease".... must have upgraged :D good choice

edit: seems that they were on a pulsar http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/forum.../photo-5688.jpg, but now on a stivo... looks like mine :D 17EEZ200505151615ridefile1.jpg

Edited by HDACHE