Spotted - National

only post a portion of the number plate..not the whole plate. as this may make some members feel uncomfortable.

eg: VVT ***

:D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... Well this is a bit of a sad one... and i'm not quite sure if it was a sportivo, levin or ascent sport (or OTHER with a sportivo kit) but spotted a silver corolla this morning on Roberts Rd (Bankstown area) that looked like it had either been stolen and dumped or someone had lost control of it and left it overnight.

Car was sitting with three wheels on the road and the other up on the curb (well actually it didn't even look like the fourth wheel was there. Looked like some pretty serious damage anyways.

well i saw this nice white corolla sportivo with eyelids and sports grill at burwood, sydney on milton st. it was on saturday afternoon around 4.30pm. the owner must be a regular here in this forum cos it had a couple of stickers of this website. it had plates reading SRR-88*. if this is u please pm me. cheers

Red 03/04 model looked stock-ish ***HKD parked on side of the road in CHarlotte St Brisbane today (23.05.2005) around 11:30am...

Tinted windows & TRD sticker/badge on rear...

spottted a silver stivo heading towards town on Kingston rd near Juers rd intersection at 7am. then spotted a red(yeah Azza red!!!!) stivo at Moss st/kingston rd lights heading south at 7.20 am. Lady driver...Sure it wasn't you AZZA?????

I know it wasn't a Sportivo but anyways...

Black Mitsubishi EVO8 with a chick driving on Charlotte Street Brisbane this morning at about 7:40am...

Had to get off the footpath to let her pass....(she thought I was a Hyundai :P )

You know who you are.... :P :P :P

You make a lot of comments Azza but as the Chief would say on the Footy Show "That's gold"(with the hand movements) :lol::lol: One of your best my friend!

Around 10:30pm 28/05/2005

spotted a black 2005 facelift Sportivo today in the tunnel on General Holmes Dr. (Sydney)

Definitely some spirited driving there !!!!

:D :D :D :D

Is that anyone from this forum?

On The Red Zone on Briz31 tonight, they showed some Formula Vee races from Morgan Park in Warwick (sorry, don't know when the races were held, I only caught the back half of the show).

The interesting thing though, was the car that was driven behind the Vees as they did their warm-up lap ... it was definitely a silver Corolla with some body kit and driving lights ablaze, but hard to say if it was a Levin or a Sportivo.

Is this your car, anyone? B)

On The Red Zone on Briz31 tonight, they showed some Formula Vee races from Morgan Park in Warwick (sorry, don't know when the races were held, I only caught the back half of the show).

The interesting thing though, was the car that was driven behind the Vees as they did their warm-up lap ... it was definitely a silver Corolla with some body kit and driving lights ablaze, but hard to say if it was a Levin or a Sportivo.

Is this your car, anyone?  B)

It is a Sportivo Buddha, it is used as a support vehicle (Kinda like mine for Track Day)...

Brennden actually knows the dude there and has had words with him I think about what to do to make it a better performing support vehicle.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The car was donated by the local Toyota dealership to the Morgan park raceway complex as a pace car/ First intervention vehicle. And yes it is a Sportivo and needs some mods desperately.(I'm working on that one!!) My uncle preps and builds engines for a large no of Formula Vee drivers in Qld and he said that the ol' Sportivo needs some serious mods performance wise as well as handling wise to keep up with the field on the first lap of the race. But he did say it looked good with the lights on the roof etc ;)

But he did say it looked good with the lights on the roof etc ;)

mmm ;)

I'm thinking Sportivo (Wed Wocket)...

I'm thinking lights on roof...

I'm thinking Darlington Park Race Day...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But he did say it looked good with the lights on the roof etc ;)

mmm ;)

I'm thinking Sportivo (Wed Wocket)...

I'm thinking lights on roof...

I'm thinking Darlington Park Race Day...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you'll also need the alternating flashing headlights/driving lights as used on the Indy pace car and the V8 safety car ... very official looking.

If the Wed Wocket is the official Darlington Park Track Day support vehicle, then surely the Buddhamobile would make a great ambulance?? :D

SPOTTED:

Black Sportivo at the roundabout at the bottom of Montpellier Rd Newstead (Where all the roadworks are at the moment)

Monday am about 6:50am....

Had Indy Personalised Plates - **-IKW (No prizes for guessing the rest of the plate - similar to yours Bren...)