Spotted - National

silver ( BOO! ) stock going down padstow rd around 12 today.

blue one, looks like it had cut springs and a milo tin cannon turning off Mccllough rd at the lights going onto throughton rd at bout 2:30

dat blue one would be ME......BUT where were U! :ph34r::ph34r:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

silver ( BOO! ) stock going down padstow rd around 12 today.

blue one, looks like it had cut springs and a milo tin cannon turning off Mccllough rd at the lights going onto throughton rd at bout 2:30

dat blue one would be ME......BUT where were U! :ph34r::ph34r:

u were blinded by his MIB HID lights and deafened by the fearsome magnaflow.

the symptoms look right...

silver accent lowered, chromies ( i think ) cannon going down padstow rd today @ 8:10am

black sportivo (stock) going down padstow rd last night i think, he was trying to race me in traffic  :blink:

Black may have been me... but the fact you thought he was trying to race you probably indicates it wasn't me... and the fact that i don't THINK i drove it on Monday.. *shrugz*

Black sportivo modded exhaust and massive rims turning onto old windsor rd this morning. Looked nice... wanted him to give it some so i could hear it... but he was being conservative. Can't remember the number plate very well, but had ***-11*

silver accent lowered, chromies ( i think ) cannon going down padstow rd today @ 8:10am

black sportivo (stock) going down padstow rd last night i think, he was trying to race me in traffic  :blink:

Black may have been me... but the fact you thought he was trying to race you probably indicates it wasn't me... and the fact that i don't THINK i drove it on Monday.. *shrugz*

Black sportivo modded exhaust and massive rims turning onto old windsor rd this morning. Looked nice... wanted him to give it some so i could hear it... but he was being conservative. Can't remember the number plate very well, but had ***-11*

but u're in NSW?

WHO: Me (Silver Sportivo with Racing Hart wheels)

WHERE: Acacia Ridge

WHEN: Every day

ha ha ha :D :D :D

there's another one in Acacia Ridge (silver as well) just off beaudesert rd that is ALWAYS parked outside, rain hail or shine, and i feel like knocking on their door and slapping some sense into them - i don't understand how some people can not take care of one of the most valuable possessions that they own!!!!! they don't deserve a car like that!!

/end rant

I see that silver stivo parked in the driveway of that house on Beaudesert Rd as well. Doesn't get looked after that well :(

but u're in NSW?

haha my bad. Didn't even think to look at what state.... second i saw padstow i instantly assumed Sydney.

:unsure:

Could've been me. Live in the Castle Hill area and always going past windsor and old windsor rd.

what time?

Spotted red stivo on Kingsford smith dr today. It was parked on the side of the road(could have been illegally parked?). it didn't look like it was well looked after and had a sticker on the back window for a toyota club of some description. Such a shame to see a nice car treated so badly...

APF-26*

cant remember the last letter... but it was pretty nice - stock but lowered with aftermarket exhaust. black in colour...

it was at bunnings on sunday afternoon, at north parramatta

i had that blue ascent that was leaving when you drove in :P

Spotted red stivo on Kingsford smith dr today. It was parked on the side of the road(could have been illegally parked?). it didn't look like it was well looked after and had a sticker on the back window for a toyota club of some description. Such a shame to see a nice car treated so badly...

red stivo on side of road sleeping while owner working ***** off to afford carwash cause mate brennden who details won't chuck in a freebie.... :)

Can you hear it???? It's the world's smallest violin and I'm playing a song for you :( :unsure::huh: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

besides you need the practice I don't!!!

Could've been me. Live in the Castle Hill area and always going past windsor and old windsor rd.

what time?

Sorry... been away... would have been around 8-8:30am or something i'd imagine. I followed the guy from down around Liverpool way on the cumberland highway...

Hey Brennden, you should have been with me for this one...

Not 1 but 2 Silver Sportivo's (within meters of each other...)

When cruising up the Sandgate waterfront on Sunday (lunchtime) looking for somewhere to park to have a read of the paper and look at the water, the only carpark available wass next to a Silver (stock) Sportivo (rego TUX-**)...

While sitting there actually reading the paper, I noticed a second one parked across the other side of the road behind me, also stock (rego ***-HHE)....

The first one, the dude saw me when he was putting stuff in his car, so I hope he saw the forum stickers... (Maybe time for a flyer to me made up....)

Spotted a black Stivo at the intersection of Juers rd and kingston rd at about 8.25am. had 17" chrome wheels and lowered.

Spotted a stock black Stivo on kingston rd at 4pm near moss st.

Stock black Sportivo with std QLD plates on Albert Street City (Brisbane) last night at about 10:30pm...

Spotted a black(yeah another one of the also round common!) Stivo on Paradise rd this arvo heading east with the plates ***JBM at a bout 4.45pm

hey boys and girls!

i just found this place and its amazing! i own a black sportivo.. might have seen it here and there. i took all the badges off besides the toyota ones, p plates that you could hardly see, eyelids, cannon muffler, lowered and altezza lights just i recently replaced with the stock ones. usally around the glenny area. just wondering how often do you guys get your car serviced?? the toyota people say every 5,000ks but i honestly think that bull, every 10,000-15,000 should be okey yer???

Azza wrote

"While sitting there actually reading the paper, I noticed a second one parked across the other side of the road behind me, also stock (rego ***-HHE)...."

Thats a bit weird my silver Sportivo is xxx HHE so they must have registered two of them close together because I have never been to Sandgate (or is that Woodridge by the Sea or so I have heard it called)

Spotted on Wednesday ... Shaohoak's Rolla, being fettled by the good folk at Lexus of Brisbane. The Buddhamobile was in for a service at the time, also. :)

Oh, and as for Sandgate, it isn't anything like a "Woodridge by the Sea". Woodridge is a place that makes me wind all the windows up, lock all the doors and have my hackles raised ... for somewhere equivalent with ocean frontage, go a bit further north to Deception Bay! :P

This one had the colourised plates on it....didn't know that was what your rego was, but I knew you were a southsider, so I'd probably be wondering what your doing at Sandgate anyways...

I don't think I'd be calling it Woodridge-By-The-Sea either... I'd reserve that title for Brighton...