Spotted - National

SPOTTED YESTERDAY 6/6/06:

BLACK SPORTIVO ON M4 HEADING TOWARDS EAST...GOT OFF AT PARRAMATTA EXIT...

HAD A STICKER ON THE BACK "HEBREWES 12.1" OR SOMETHING AND ALSO STICKERS ON THE SIDE SKIRTS...

HAD DARK TAIL LIGHTS..

IS THAT ANYONE OFF HERE??

CAR LOOKED HOT...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"HEBREWES 12.1" OR SOMETHING

after a quick search

'As for us, we have this large crowd of witnesses round us. So then, let us rid ourselves of everything that gets in the way, and of the sin which holds on to us so tightly, and let us run with dertermination the race that lies before us.'

- from the 'Good News' traslation

'Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easilly ensnares us, and let us run with endurace the race that is set before us.'

- from the 'New King James' (Gideons) translation

"HEBREWES 12.1" OR SOMETHING

after a quick search

'As for us, we have this large crowd of witnesses round us. So then, let us rid ourselves of everything that gets in the way, and of the sin which holds on to us so tightly, and let us run with dertermination the race that lies before us.'

- from the 'Good News' traslation

'Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easilly ensnares us, and let us run with endurace the race that is set before us.'

- from the 'New King James' (Gideons) translation

that's what azza has in his sig... very appropriate :P

oh i just noticed azza beat me to it a few posts up...

carry on... <_<

[syd]

Chatswood ard 9pm

can't see it clearly but just a rola with blue headlight and very yellow foggies

travelling in opposite direction along Help Street...

vvvv yellow foggies

[qld]

heading inbound this morning at 7.35 on Gympie Rd, at the lights where it crosses Hamilton Rd at chermside, i see this sexy silver beast coming towards me... now since my eye sight is going in my old age i have to wait a few more seconds to get the vision of this beast clear and see the red sticker on the windscreen before i realise who it is... i flash my lights at the car and the driver doesnt see me.... i think about honking my horn but i am a bit to close to the car in front of me and they might think that i am beeping at them to go faster or something... so i decide just to let it go and post it up here.

Silver Sportivo

OJC - ***

7.35am

Gympie Rd, Chermside

Today:

Spotted black Acsent (?) with white 'TRD - Toyota Racing Development' down the drivers side.

Turning right onto Parramatta Rd from Silverwater Rd.

Around 3pm

11.45pm

Spotted black Acsent Sport, red P-plater. Chick driving.

Slow down girl... <_<

sydney

round 2am this morning saw silver sportivo parked somewhere near circular quay wif nice gold deep dish rims, i want them..

and a black rolla parked opposite george street cinemas for like the whole day yesterday, with carbon fibre bonnet, lowered wif gold rims n it was auto wif some stickers on the windows - did look pretty nice - number plates were beb-83z i think it was

[qld]

heading inbound this morning at 7.35 on Gympie Rd, at the lights where it crosses Hamilton Rd at chermside, i see this sexy silver beast coming towards me... now since my eye sight is going in my old age i have to wait a few more seconds to get the vision of this beast clear and see the red sticker on the windscreen before i realise who it is... i flash my lights at the car and the driver doesnt see me.... i think about honking my horn but i am a bit to close to the car in front of me and they might think that i am beeping at them to go faster or something... so i decide just to let it go and post it up here.

Silver Sportivo

OJC - ***

7.35am

Gympie Rd, Chermside

Hmmmm, sounds suspiciously like someone I know . . . . . .

Must have been concentrating too hard on getting the lid off my Ice break at that point mate, I didnt see you at all.

JC