CES Group buy for interested parties

SILVABULLIT

CES COLD AIR INTAKE(SPECIFY 1ZZ WITH THROTTLE CABLE OR DRIVE BY WIRE or 2ZZ)browny 1ZZ (country NSW) Is your 1ZZ drive by wire throttle set up?? Please reply here.

CES HEADERS FOR 2ZZ ONLY

kolourhero (Melb)

Technoman where are you located??

VuT3k (Perth)

CES CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH STAINLESS FLANGES & SINGLE TIP(SPECIFY 1ZZ OR 2ZZ & TWIN TIP OPTION)

Insyderz - 2ZZ Location??

Sinan - 2ZZ Location??

Technoman - 2ZZ Location??

Levinboy - 1ZZ (Twin tips) Sydney south,NSW-If possible i would like 2.5inch for my 1ZZ :D

Browny 1ZZ (country NSW)

CES PACKAGE DEAL (CAI,HEADERS,CATBACK FOR 2ZZ ONLY)

GUYS/GIRLS DISCOUNTS WILL BE ORGANISED ONLY ON ITEMS WHERE THERE IS 5 OR MORE ITEMS WANTED.

Edited by levinboy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CES COLD AIR INTAKE(SPECIFY 1ZZ WITH THROTTLE CABLE OR DRIVE BY WIRE or 2ZZ)browny 1ZZ (country NSW) Is your 1ZZ drive by wire throttle set up?? Please reply here.

CES HEADERS FOR 2ZZ ONLY

kolourhero (Melb)

VuT3k (Perth)

CES CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH STAINLESS FLANGES & SINGLE TIP(SPECIFY 1ZZ OR 2ZZ & TWIN TIP OPTION)

Sinan - 2ZZ Location??

Levinboy - 1ZZ (Twin tips) Sydney south,NSW-If possible i would like 2.5inch for my 1ZZ

Browny 1ZZ (country NSW)

GUYS/GIRLS DISCOUNTS WILL BE ORGANISED ONLY ON ITEMS WHERE THERE IS 5 OR MORE ITEMS WANTED.

[bailing on CES GB because finance isnt permitting at this moment. Thanks]

OK here are the prices that I have received for the group buy from CES.

SPORTIVO CAT BACK WITH STAINLESS FLANGES - $975 (Minimum order of 3 units)

COROLLA (1ZZ) CAT BACK WITH STAINLESS FLANGES - $1010 (Minimum order of 3 units)

Price difference is 2.25" stainless pipe is dearer than 2.5" pipe and same for custom mufflers to suit.

2ZZ HEADERS CERAMIC COATED $500 (this price stands only if you exchange your stock headers) (minimum order of 3 units)

Obviously if more people join this the prices may come down a bit more. I will leave this open till the end of July. A 50% deposit will be required on all orders and once all orders are ready to be sent the outstanding balance will be required before freight will occur.

Postage to you guys will be about $25 with australia post. Registered and insured.

Really? That's it? I am really tempted to get these now.. But i really need money :( C'mon tax return :D

• 3 weeks later...
Is there a difference between the 1zz CAI and 2zz CAI?

Can either one fit the other engine?

Yes there is a difference. 2ZZ CAI is 3" in diameter and 1ZZ is 2.5". there is also a difference between pre and facelift 1ZZ's as well.

the 2ZZ CAI won't work on the 1ZZ. Too big. You can put a 1ZZ on a sportivo but you will lose power to the tune of about 8kw's or so.

CES HEADERS FOR 2ZZ ONLY

kolourhero (Melb)

VuT3k (Perth)

Insyderz - 2ZZ Location??

Sinan - 2ZZ Location??

Levinboy - 1ZZ (Twin tips) Sydney south,NSW-If possible i would like 2.5inch for my 1ZZ :D

Browny 1ZZ (country NSW)

OK here are the prices that I have received for the group buy from CES.

SPORTIVO CAT BACK WITH STAINLESS FLANGES - $975 (Minimum order of 3 units)

COROLLA (1ZZ) CAT BACK WITH STAINLESS FLANGES - $1010 (Minimum order of 3 units)

Price difference is 2.25" stainless pipe is dearer than 2.5" pipe and same for custom mufflers to suit.

2ZZ HEADERS CERAMIC COATED $500 (this price stands only if you exchange your stock headers) (minimum order of 3 units)

Obviously if more people join this the prices may come down a bit more. I will leave this open till the end of July. A 50% deposit will be required on all orders and once all orders are ready to be sent the outstanding balance will be required before freight will occur.

OK the prices are there so who on the list is still wanting to do this??? If I don't hear from you in this thread by the end of this week (16th AUG) I will assume you no longer want to get the CES stuff at a discounted price. If you are then we will organise deposits etc etc.

obviously nobody wants anything anymore........

They are all soft. ;)

Guys I just got the full package (headers, intake and exhaust) installed yesterday.

The difference is unbelievable! :lol:

I also note that installation of the CES package makes a massive difference to the size of the smile on Nate's face . . . . . . . :D

You guys should have seen him, kid in a candy store type stuff, enjoy mate.

Edited by -JC-

obviously nobody wants anything anymore........

They are all soft. ;)

Guys I just got the full package (headers, intake and exhaust) installed yesterday.

The difference is unbelievable! :lol:

I also note that installation of the CES package makes a massive difference to the size of the smile on Nate's face . . . . . . . :D

You guys should have seen him, kid in a candy store type stuff, enjoy mate.

:yahoo:

I just got a new shape corolla (late 2007)

is there any dyno charts or estimates on power gains for these upgrades ?

How does the factory computer go with them ? Would you need to have aftermarket tunning ?

I got this car to be more fuel efficent so i don't wanna stuff it up.

cheers

michael

How does the factory computer go with them ? Would you need to have aftermarket tunning ?

cheers

michael

stick to your standard exhaust. do anything to your car and your gonna loose the fuel efficent balance.

cheers

michael

stick to your standard exhaust. do anything to your car and your gonna loose the fuel efficent balance.

Mate that is BS. my sportivo got better economy when it was modified with CAI,headers and catback than when it was stock. engine is far more efficient when you have an exhaust that flows nicely and an intake that supplies colder air and headers that aren't shrouded and restricting exhaust gas flow out of the head. all this done on stock ECU no problems at all.

As for stuff for the ZRE152 corolla CES is designing a CAI for them and if thee is enough interest then an exhaust system may be done as well.