trdsaads' Rolla

trdsaads

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peoples!

Just a quick update, i bought some new shoes for my car. Gram Lights 57 Optimise, in 'Time attack black and red" colours. The weather has been pretty **** here in Perth, so i havent been able to run out and take some pics. Ill get some done by the weekend.

how much did u pick up the rims for Jayme?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

oh g*d thats hot! car looks good dude all you need now is eyelids (last pics i saw where ^^from november u mayhave put some on in that time :ph34r: )

Edited by ELEGNT

Thanks guys!

Alex - we used the bolt holes from the Corolla seats, and fixed them securly to the base of the DC2 frame.

Also, the adjusting knob for the seat back (reclining knob) was an issue as it rubbed against the little console thing where the handbrake is. So, we swapped the seats around, so the left-hand seat now becomes the drivers seat and vice versa!

Other than thats, sall good!

ELEGNT - I do have eyelids, but theyre not on yet! I get them painted up within the coming weeks!

thats awesome!! and it looks in near perfect condition aswell

is an engineer cert needed ?

Yeah, the condition is almost like new! Apart from alil wear on the side bolsters (which is normal anyways).

Theyre alil dirty ATM from install!

Neat!! I want to do that some day! But it's so hard to find a pair that are in mint condition.. Most of the time the ones I see, either look really worn out.. or have ciggie burns in it. :(

How much did that set you back for the pair? :D