Sportivo squeaking pedals

Squeaking Pedals you'll need to lubricate the pedal assy under the dash...

But if your clutch bearing is making a squeak when the clutch is depressed, the clutch fork needs to be lubricated through the rubber grommet in the gearbox bellhousing...

But if your clutch bearing is making a squeak when the clutch is depressed, the clutch fork needs to be lubricated through the rubber grommet in the gearbox bellhousing...

I had this problem. Bit of bearing grease on the end of a screwdriver did the trick nicely :)

Squeaking Pedals you'll need to lubricate the pedal assy under the dash...

Yep bingo!! Pivot on clutch arm needs lubrication. not a real easy job but can done. Mine needed doing not long before I sold it.

i just got my squeaky pedal fixed yesterday when it went in for a service.

Just i note- Im still trying to get them to do a clutch adjustment. Finally though they agree with me that its difficult to engage 2nd gear at high revs. Although i hope the sticky pressure plate doesnt distract them away from the real issue.

Yeah the pressure plate, so im told, is sticking an thats why sometimes the clutch pedal is left suspended in the air.

2 different problems hopefully fixed in 8000 ks.

Trav