EOI - TOCAU.WA Group Dyno

Alright guys. This is aimed at all TOCAU.WA people. I am really interested in a group dyno session. I know others are too (*cough* Angelo *cough*). Now I don't know any info atm but I thought I better gauge interest before I go wasting time. Also if you have mates that want to dyno their pride and joy add them too.

Again I will state that this is an EOI so nothing is set in concrete. Cheers.

1) and1 (Andy)

Hey,

I am interested, but it'll be about how much it is as well.

Just to lead you in the right direction, I know Cypher Industries do it every 2 to 3 weeks depending on business.

I also read the other thread about the possibility that Evo-R might have one, I'm pretty certain they don't.

Good luck, if you need help give me a yell on MSN !

Jason

count me in ...... how much to ship the car WA from Sydney ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<1k :) cant wait to c u bill xD

=_= i mean ur ride

u starting a collection for me jeremy :P

Andy ill give u some advise with these things ..... ring a few places and get some pricing & get an idea on numbers they will cater for ...... becuz without that u cant give ppl a proper feel for wat its gonna cost or if u need to go outside ATOC to get other clubs involved to get more numbers etc etc etc

its a little to abstract without more info

count me in ...... how much to ship the car WA from Sydney ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<1k :) cant wait to c u bill xD

=_= i mean ur ride

u starting a collection for me jeremy :P

Andy ill give u some advise with these things ..... ring a few places and get some pricing & get an idea on numbers they will cater for ...... becuz without that u cant give ppl a proper feel for wat its gonna cost or if u need to go outside ATOC to get other clubs involved to get more numbers etc etc etc

its a little to abstract without more info

i will feel shy if other ppl start pulling numbers thts 2 - 3 times more then mine :P hahahaha..

count me in dpeending on price :D

count me in ...... how much to ship the car WA from Sydney ? :lol: :lol:

Ship it? Drive it, you lazy bum! It'll only take you a day... :spiteful:

LOL ..... yeah not that keen .... yes im lazy :P :P :P well whereis says its 4000km's & 43hrs drive .... FARK that ...... lol ...... thats 8-9 full tanks of gas .... so $700-$900 worth of petrol ....

well just got a quote ..... $1300 to ship the car from sydney to perth ..... will take approximately 8 days

given these figures i would rather pay to have it shipped ...... lol ..... save on the km's ..... if i drove it i'd need a service when it got der n a service when it comes back :lol: :lol:

LOL ..... yeah not that keen .... yes im lazy :P :P :P well whereis says its 4000km's & 43hrs drive .... FARK that ...... lol ...... thats 8-9 full tanks of gas .... so $700-$900 worth of petrol ....

well just got a quote ..... $1300 to ship the car from sydney to perth ..... will take approximately 8 days

given these figures i would rather pay to have it shipped ...... lol ..... save on the km's ..... if i drove it i'd need a service when it got der n a service when it comes back :lol: :lol:

good choice bill :P will be lookin forward to c u at this WA meet ey :P hhahaha

i'd give up my spot in the garage for yours when you come over ;) keep it out of the sun and rain! hahaha

1300 shipped.. seems reasonable if u want to get it shipped but i think u'd expect it to look like it's been resprayed in orange once you get it ? hahaha

fkn dirty!

i'd give up my spot in the garage for yours when you come over ;) keep it out of the sun and rain! hahaha

1300 shipped.. seems reasonable if u want to get it shipped but i think u'd expect it to look like it's been resprayed in orange once you get it ? hahaha

fkn dirty!

u can actually get all these added options for the shipping ..... like covering, or in a closed container, guarantee of arrival etc unfortunately they dont list how much these extras are and u need to call them and since im only screwing around i'd rather not waste my time n theirs .... lol ..... if/wen im serious about it ill let u guys know ;) ;) ;)

fkn dirty!

u can actually get all these added options for the shipping ..... like covering, or in a closed container, guarantee of arrival etc unfortunately they dont list how much these extras are and u need to call them and since im only screwing around i'd rather not waste my time n theirs .... lol ..... if/wen im serious about it ill let u guys know ;) ;) ;)

nice i'd pay the premium for closed container :S or @ least cover haha..

fkn dirty!

:P u r serious now :)

work soccer and girlfriend are a good way to make it hard to keep in touch with this forum. That and trying to kill a credit card debt and save for a new house means not much love for my car :(

Dyno day could be fun although I'd feel more joy back at AHG or on a track of sorts

work soccer and girlfriend are a good way to make it hard to keep in touch with this forum. That and trying to kill a credit card debt and save for a new house means not much love for my car :(

Dyno day could be fun although I'd feel more joy back at AHG or on a track of sorts

HAHAHAHA!! yeah... just need to pick up my parker from you sean... desperately need it... just set time with me mate... when u free.. ill pick it up from your place :)

let me know man :) cheers