[WA] WAins Day Out - BBQ -

Good to see the WA group growing from what we were before.Good to see new faces and old faces too haha yes Jeremy(u're the old face) haha anyways..catch up again with u guys some other time..in the meantime..happy modding :D

n661728346_909520_5164.jpg

gotta say something abt this pic!Andy must really like Jayme alot or he's just very scared of Jeremy!haha

Edited by GReddy_ES

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see the WA group growing from what we were before.Good to see new faces and old faces too haha yes Jeremy(u're the old face) haha anyways..catch up again with u guys some other time..in the meantime..happy modding :D

gotta say something abt this pic!Andy must really like Jayme alot or he's just very scared of Jeremy!haha

i dont bite :( i promise

hahaha xD

i dont bite :( i promise

hahaha xD

ROFL it looks like jer the BIG BOSS and 3 of us just bit scared of him :P lol adrian.. u made me rolled on the floor laughing out loud :P literally hahaha

:( am i a new face?

Awwww......... Soo cute! :lol:

EDIT; Looks like someone is on a Facebook tagging frenzy LOL :P

Edited by ToyotaFreak

ROFL pretty sure Jayme arrived after Andy, so it's just Andy can't park bahahahaha j/k :P

Everyone is scared of Jeremy....he never sleeps...

ROFL pretty sure Jayme arrived after Andy, so it's just Andy can't park bahahahaha j/k :P

hahaha :D thanks jaseee for organizing the food n stuff :D

we all love u

I`m goin to turn into a zombie n bite u all ! :P *rawr*

EDIT: OH OH N BTw!!! was good to have aurions at our meet for the FIRST TIME :D :\ i think there was meant to be more aurions? only met Y-try :)

EDIT EDIT : OH OH >< ken :P u should do u up ur KE10 n bring it out to the meets next time ey! i love old old sch toyota.. classic :D

Edited by J e r e M y

EDIT: OH OH N BTw!!! was good to have aurions at our meet for the FIRST TIME :D :\ i think there was meant to be more aurions? only met Y-try :)

EDIT EDIT : OH OH >< ken :P u should do u up ur KE10 n bring it out to the meets next time ey! i love old old sch toyota.. classic :D

*Bites Jeremy*

I think there was a black Aurion Sportivo with P plates, could be Intrigue.

Was going to take a picture of Y-try's & rollagti's car, but I didn't manage to. My apologies for that.

I'll make sure that I take photos of everyone's car at future meets.

*Bites Jeremy*

I think there was a black Aurion Sportivo with P plates, could be Intrigue.

Was going to take a picture of Y-try's & rollagti's car, but I didn't manage to. My apologies for that.

I'll make sure that I take photos of everyone's car at future meets.

u da best photographer of TOCAU :) *winks*

was there? did intrigue come? ><

hey Guyz n gUrlz

that was a rather fun day though i'd took forever to find the place sory about being that late ay

thanks jasss(duno how many S's)e for all the food ay...good chiken wing chao Dah style haha jksjks

nicely marinated n thanks ken for organizing the BBQ...was good to finaly meet ya'll and my bad for leaving

early hahah, oh and no probz toyota freak i had to leave early anyway so i thought i post up this pic i took after the

meet at south perth... this was taken at KFC south perth along canning hwy. Was nice meeting all of uz take kare :)

Y-Try

P.S: i didnt kno who that silver aurion was...but din get a chance to haf a chat....too busy munching on chiken i guess hehe

post-6263-1223222839_thumb.jpg

Edited by Y-tRy

ROFL it looks like jer the BIG BOSS and 3 of us just bit scared of him :P lol adrian.. u made me rolled on the floor laughing out loud :P literally hahaha

:( am i a new face?

haha he's an old face cos of his hair..when he cuts it and we can finally see his face..then he'll be a new face :D haha

hahah i know thats the case of Andy's lack of practice on his reverse parking but its more fun teasing Jeremy abt it haha

Edited by GReddy_ES

OH SO SAD that i couldnt make it...

i had a killa flu all week then my son got it so the last week has been hell!!!!

:( :( :( we gotta do a cruise soon!!!!!! :(:(

BONDEE xox

hahahhha! yeah mate... we have many new faces yesterday... but we were also expecting you to come..... :D

i had a killa flu all week then my son got it so the last week has been hell!!!!

BONDEE xox

hahahhha! yeah mate... we have many new faces yesterday... but we were also expecting you to come..... :D

i was expecting to come too! even washed the car whilst feeling like death warmed up on saturday but when i spent the whole night with a trying son who wouldnt leave mummys side it was imposiable :( :(

Edited by BONDEE

BONDEE xox

i was expecting to come too! even washed the car whilst feeling like death warmed up on saturday but when i spent the whole night with a trying son who wouldnt leave mummys side it was imposiable :( :(

hahahha! its ok.... we understand :D

we will just expect you on the next meet eh?? :D

BONDEE xox

hahahha! its ok.... we understand :D

we will just expect you on the next meet eh?? :D

OH YEAH im there!!!! night cruise for the win buddy!!!!

Damn guys I didnt get to make it. Well next meet should be a cruise as the last few have been real meets. (Ken looks a bit cosy in that pick so we wont drop to many words like 'meat').

If we are gonna do a night cruise better make it soon before daylight savings kicks in and we are driving around at 9pm and the sun is in our eyes :P

Thanks for the BBQ Jase! Good to catch up with everyone!

With the weather becoming more and more clear, we can do a run through the hills. Twisty, winding, roads! Itll be fun! :clap: Then finish off at "Lil Caesar's Pizza" in Mundaring

We can do it TOUGE styles!!!!

Thanks for the BBQ Jase! Good to catch up with everyone!

With the weather becoming more and more clear, we can do a run through the hills. Twisty, winding, roads! Itll be fun! :clap: Then finish off at "Lil Caesar's Pizza" in Mundaring

We can do it TOUGE styles!!!!

love little ceaser :D

i went to that pizza place in mundaring with the mazda boys and it was awesome. best pizza i ever had in perth. the drive up there isn't that great but the drive back is just awesome.