Interest in BIG Sydney Cruise

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

map.gif

OZECHO is meeting @ the Hill Rd Homebush Ferry Wharf (CNR Burroway Rd & Hill Rd)

want to meet there instead??

Edited by EGG80X

it's a good idea EGG but too many changes could get confusing, I think we'll just stick with the car park opposite P6, you can always bring the OZECHO boys round...

What time are you meeting?

But went on a Reccy tonight, and roads look very clear other then some roadworks around Shoalhaven Heads but I've modified the route to compensate... The only piece of road we are doing twice in the stretch between Kiama and Gerringong (about 10 Kms) so pretty good... and a nice blend of twisty mountain passes and some nice comfortable cruising sections (and great views), some hairpins I even had to get into 1st for :huh: they were so tight, should be a lot of fun if we get a free run!!! :rolleyes: :D :D

Edited by Blue_Stivo

2 days to go....... This cruise is THIS SUNDAY!!!!

if everyone shows this will be a great cruise...

The meeting place is still the car park opposite P6 at 9:30 (the REDLINE guys are setting up early so even though we are meeting before them there will be quite a crowd in P6 at the same time... could make for some good pics)

I'll try to be there early (9-9:15 depending on traffic) so look out for my Blue baby.

we will leave at 10 SHARP!!!

Those that have expresed interest are...

1) Blue_Stivo

2) Screeminrolla

3) !*heatseca*!

4) obsessionz

5) waiwong38

6) EGG80X

7) sop11e - plus several mates

8) Xoom (tentative yes)

9) Qkslvr

10) KoroLa883

11) ZEEROLLA

12) influx (maybe)

13) yekim (maybe)

14) BlackRolla (meet only)

15) Roll*U*Down

16) SCO-77K (maybe)

17)

18)

19)

I might be there with my Honda Accord 94. My Corolla is getting the gear box pulled apart. I'll see u's all there.

OMG... I thought everything was good with the gearbox once the clutch was fixed??? :blink::huh::blink::huh::blink:

What happened??? Getting fixed under warranty i hope!? :unsure:

Zee

There's still a scraping noise when decelerating. everything is good with gear changing. This scraping/grinding noise has been there almost from day 1. Couldn;t hear it properly before the gear selector cable was replaced. Now that they have fixed things 1 at a time it has come down to the last option and they now have to pull apart the gear box. This is at Western Toyota in Guildford. They are the best man. They are willing to listen to my issues and attempt to fix it. Not like the other Toyota departments palming u off and say it's coz of ur driving. They have fixed a lot of my issues that Warren Toyota couldn;t fix. I recommend giving these guys a try if there's problems that couldn;t be fixed.

sorry guys, the ozecho member were a bit shy, so we decided to stay local today

but it was nice to meet u guys

Edited by EGG80X

Cheers EGG80X was good to meet you and the other echos there, it was mad there though with the REDLINE cruise...

But we had a great day, 6 of us cruised down to Wollongong and met Zee and then 5 of us continued to drive on a few of the mountain passes, just finished a little while ago...

Here's some pics for you all...

EDIT: fixed up the last pic

post-279-1110705266_thumb.jpg

post-279-1110705352_thumb.jpg

post-279-1110705411_thumb.jpg

post-279-1110705458_thumb.jpg

post-279-1110705566_thumb.jpg

post-279-1110705640_thumb.jpg

post-279-1110705709_thumb.jpg

post-279-1110705788_thumb.jpg

post-279-1110705850_thumb.jpg

post-279-1110705967_thumb.jpg

post-279-1110708430_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Had a great time and thanks to Dylan for organising all that! We went to places i have never been like the 7mile beach, its a beauty and love all the Togue driving! Great pics too, next up Wakefield Park! :D

Also nice to meet some of the guys for the first time, like Bill and "Influx" :) Too bad you guys couldn't join us for the rest of the cruise, but maybe at Wakefiled Park next time! Influx's and Dave's Stivos might look mean on the street but can they keep up with me on the track? :P

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Cheers EGG80X was good to meet you and the other echos there, it was mad there though with the REDLINE cruise...

But we had a great day, 6 of us cruised down to Wollongong and met Zee and then 5 of us continued to drive on a few of the mountain passes, just finished a little while ago...

Here's some pics for you all...

EDIT: fixed up the last pic

Forgot to mention the Motorbike guys at the Robertson Pie Shop... The looks they gave us as 5 stivos came screemin' up... One of the Yamaha guys wanted to know how well we did coming up Macquarie Pass as soon as Qkslvr and I got out our cars... we just grinned :D

Edited by Blue_Stivo

A big thanks to Dylan for organizing! I had a great time. I just took a a picture of all the bug splats on the front side of my mirrors. poor bugs.

i've left my camera at home so I'll post my pics when i get the chance. Nice to meet you all again.

Thanks Dave for leading me home, i was so nackered by the end of it i would have driven in the wrong direction. :D

nice roads and great weather, couldn't ask for much more. (except for less Honda CRVs)

Forgot to mention the Motorbike guys at the Robertson Pie Shop...

what about the green kawasaki that came flying past us all just before that? :lol:

Edited by qkslvr

I was just speaking to WaiWong who said the redline cruise went well too. Although he did say the cops pulled over a guy for sticking his arm out the window. Besides that the day was a great success.