i have royaly ****** up

Ascendant Rice

heya tocau guys and gals its me WILLIAM :) guess what, this girl ive been after for 3 years like im really in love with her she just told me that im liek a brother too her now, now thats a kick in the balls im such a ******ign nice guy i surpassed the romatic relation shi and now im liek a brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wasnt my goalburt i guess i now got a fwend for life cuz she lieks me that much. woooooooooooops my bad did i get too close too you?!!!!!!!!!!!??? hahahahaha :( well after 4 beers and some smirnoff im here on toca with all my mates!!!! all you guys have a nice one yeh might see u syd guys at teh meet up

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only four beers? Lightweight :P

Give it time and don't put too much thought into it - if it's going to work out, it will. I had the same thing with a girl I was after. We've now been together 6 months and we've both never been this happy :)

and a smirnoff

Did you actually tell her is the question. If you haven't, then do it. If you don't, then you've kicked yourself in the balls. If you don't go you'll never know.

yeah ive told her and she replied yeh i knew from when we first met that u were into me................. and i felt my heart drop and then i sorta like iono how to describe it um...... felt like u know how in the water boy bobby got tackled when he wasnt looking? well like that

Ah, went through a similar story in high school. She's now a real weirdo with 2 kids (20yr old) and Im with the most beautiful girl in the world & couldn't be happier.

Life goes on.

Better things ahead.

Listen to angry music and start engaging in online games. That sorted me after a couple of weeks, although I was awake for the whole 2 weeks nearly. That could be bad.

Lol, dude, he's looking for a cheer up, not a suicide recipe. :D

But seriously, mate, don't let it get you down. Whatever you do, don't do anything silly. As cliched as it sounds, if you love it, let it go . . . etc etc

I was never a beleiver in "Everything happens for a reason" but it does, you just don't know the reason yet. The moment you stop looking for the reason, it will smack you in the mouth.

Listen to angry music and start engaging in online games. That sorted me after a couple of weeks, although I was awake for the whole 2 weeks nearly. That could be bad.

and when u angry... just dont drive the car... LOL...

u gonna drive it like crazy... trust me..... beyond ur limit LOL

head up dude...u will meet an awesome chick, soon...sure ur cut right now...bt giv it a bit, u will get over it...and hey it isnt like she doesnt like u!! u guys r great mates..never know could turn out like friends with "benefits" if u get wat i mean!

Ah, went through a similar story in high school. She's now a real weirdo with 2 kids (20yr old) and Im with the most beautiful girl in the world & couldn't be happier.

Life goes on.

Better things ahead.

i'll second that

Lol, dude, he's looking for a cheer up, not a suicide recipe. :D

True. I think I ate. I can't remember. It was an experience though.

...so worst case scenario, you now have a friend who you will be able to get honest "girl" opinions off as you move on to pursue other opportunities..........easy for me to say, but mate, you have gold right there. Having women as friends has saved me from a couple of massive mistakes, as sometimes your bloke "mates" aren't always the best source of advice on everything (car mods excluded)........I think you have come out of this OK. Use the new situation you have found yourself in, and go well, son!!

:)

mate that sucks balls! but think once your through this you'll realise she did you a favor, makign you stronger for the next **** the world throws at you, and making a space in your life for an AMZING girl to fill (that chick doesnt deserve it).

this time last year i was inlove, and living with my "GREAT" boyfriend, who after 12months of being together decideed to start sleeping wiht my best mate! NICE HUH?! and it went on for 6weeks before i found out...

it was the worst pain i'd ever felt... BUT now im with an amazing guy who treats em like a princess and is ALWAYS there for me, if i hadn't have felt the pain my ex put me through i would never have appriceatecd my current BF like i do, nor would i have been open to loving him if my ex didnt fuk me over! :) :)

YOU'll be right it'll hurt now but you have LOTS of people who care about you here!!! we'll help you through it!

BONDEE XOX

mate that sucks balls! but think once your through this you'll realise she did you a favor, makign you stronger for the next **** the world throws at you, and making a space in your life for an AMZING girl to fill (that chick doesnt deserve it).

this time last year i was inlove, and living with my "GREAT" boyfriend, who after 12months of being together decideed to start sleeping wiht my best mate! NICE HUH?! and it went on for 6weeks before i found out...

it was the worst pain i'd ever felt... BUT now im with an amazing guy who treats em like a princess and is ALWAYS there for me, if i hadn't have felt the pain my ex put me through i would never have appriceatecd my current BF like i do, nor would i have been open to loving him if my ex didnt fuk me over! :) :)

YOU'll be right it'll hurt now but you have LOTS of people who care about you here!!! we'll help you through it!

BONDEE XOX

TIS TRUE!

:D

U are only young! Gawd im in my mid 20's and still not found what Im looking for!!!! U will get your heart broken many times along the way, but thats what makes you stronger. Its life and you push throught it and get on with it cos life is too short to do otherwise!

Mrs right will come along, or even 'mrs right now' (soooo many mr right nows have come my way - just not mr right lol).. so look forward to the future and as everyone else has said - U have made a mate outta this chick, so having her as a friend is better than not at all right?

PS this "best mate" Bondee talks of... IS NOT ME!!!! IM THE AWESOME BEST MATE :lol: ROFL :lol: