Dirtiest car in the world!

While this is expected with an SUV or pick up truck that just came back from a long off road trip, this is just... unexplainable in words!

I guess Greddy_ES might be more than willing to clean up this car. :P

medium_2969162133_ddf9c55767_o.jpg

medium_2969162201_be52a9b127_o.jpg

PS: Nice black Camry in the first picture. :lol:

http://jalopnik.com/5068448/what-would-you...dirtiest-bmw-m6

Edited by ToyotaFreak

in my little part of the world you see cars like this alot , not so much exotics such as that but still , cars with 3mm worth of solid mud caked on is quite impressive - and me , i wash my cars twice a week haha!

the owner must have thought he walked to the shops that day, and went home to realise his car was gone and reported it missing

LOLOLOL

haha that story was freakin too funny...that dudes gotta be a wack job or somethin...who in this world forgots that they left their car at the shops and walked home....

btw must have been a sand storm or something...coz i cant see how tht beamer can go off roading....

Yes it's only a car and I will agree with SD on this one. While some of you are creaming your jeans over it the person who owns it just simply sees it as their car or mode of transport. besides when it gets dirty they don't wash it, they call someone like myslef to come and detail it and i charge accordingly........

the owner must have thought he walked to the shops that day, and went home to realise his car was gone and reported it missing

LOLOLOL

haha that story was freakin too funny...that dudes gotta be a wack job or somethin...who in this world forgots that they left their car at the shops and walked home....

btw must have been a sand storm or something...coz i cant see how tht beamer can go off roading....

hey that happened to me i got to the carpark 1 night bout 2am from work and couldnt find my car so reported it stolen and went home, but i had just parked down the street, i just thought it had been stolen again cause it had be stolen 2weeks before that. drove past it 4 days later and thought dude is that my car???

Edited by spillige

LOLOLOL

hey that happened to me i got home 1 night bout 2am from work and couldnt find my car so reported it stolen and went home, but i had just parked down the street, i just thought it had been stolen again cause it had be stolen 2weeks before that. drove past it 4 days later and thought dude is that my car???

your joking right ?

LOLOLOL

hey that happened to me i got home 1 night bout 2am from work and couldnt find my car so reported it stolen and went home, but i had just parked down the street, i just thought it had been stolen again cause it had be stolen 2weeks before that. drove past it 4 days later and thought dude is that my car???

your joking right ?

i wish....

No one is stealing it because it's so darn dirty..

And a car as dirty as that will attract a lot of attention, as much as a Ferrari would I suppose.. (especially one with so many messages engraved into the dirt layer) :P