• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, thanks!

Nothing new.. still trying to source a new "RS" badge.. on a brighter note, I have something in transit from the US - nothing that adds to the performance and handling dept unfortunately.

But here's a pixel replica of my car. I tried to replicate as much detail as I could. :P

ken33f_pixel.png

Heh, thanks!

Nothing new.. still trying to source a new "RS" badge.. on a brighter note, I have something in transit from the US - nothing that adds to the performance and handling dept unfortunately.

But here's a pixel replica of my car. I tried to replicate as much detail as I could. :P

ken33f_pixel.png

thats mad, how did u do that?

Thanks!

Minor, minor update:

Sourced a new genuine "RS" grille badge complete with locking plate from Toyota Japan.. I'm told it'll be here in 10-14days. Woohoo!

And.. still waiting on my new accessory from the U.S., it should be in Australia with customs atm.. hmm..

Rui: Yeah, gotta add that front skirt in.. =P

Received a parcel today..

AVS In-channel Vent Visors from the US! They look the goods, but will see how they perform.. They look much better than the Toyota Australia offering for visors.

IMG_2803_V_800x533.jpg

Also gave the car a full exterior detail (wash, clay, polish, and wax) over the past two days. Gave it a second coat of wax today.. smooth as. =P

Looks awesome Kenneth. I've been meaning to get some but just afraid they will fly off. Had a few friends who had mugen styled ones on their FD Civics stuck on with 3M tape and they still flew off.

Let me know how they perform. I just detailed my car too. Smoother than a baby's bottom. lol.

that's looks really good mate, very practical too

more secure looking than the visors that are stuck on the outside... continue the nice work :clap: :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

A.Rice & Allex: Thanks, I try to keep it that way.. haha

Ruimond: Nah man, you should've seen the front of the car, roadkill all over it - kamikaze mosquitos and moths! I'll upload an image of the killings..