tangcla: BigBum's ZZE122

tangcla

beautiful pics. which rear skirt you got on it now?

I've got the Sportivo one on it atm. The other one is collecting dust hehe

i'll say again, awesome pics and car. so clean, its giving me second thoughts on blackening my headlight jdm style haha. mines a white facelift.

i'll say again, awesome pics and car. so clean, its giving me second thoughts on blackening my headlight jdm style haha. mines a white facelift.

IMO, also depends what colour rims you go for as well. If light colour rim, keep it the way it is. If dark, go black headlights. I think the two compliment each other and give the car an overall balanced look.

very nice styleing, dare i say thats the best looking facelift ive seen simple, clean and classy, theres alot to learn from this car. ill be ordering that c-one front spoiler soon, i was going to get the levin side skirts but they look a lot smaller than stivo ones, so thats putting me off them

IMO, also depends what colour rims you go for as well. If light colour rim, keep it the way it is. If dark, go black headlights. I think the two compliment each other and give the car an overall balanced look.

thats a good point. weren't you gonna put side mirror indicators? according to your garage

that looks hot, the colour is so nice.

What sort of front lip is that?

Looking at that i really need some eyelids for my facelift.

That's the C-One front lip :)

My eyelids were custom made by Topstage (topstage.com.au). C-One have some nice ones too but a bit pricey me thinks. Kaze has em on his car and they look wicked as.

very nice styleing, dare i say thats the best looking facelift ive seen simple, clean and classy, theres alot to learn from this car. ill be ordering that c-one front spoiler soon, i was going to get the levin side skirts but they look a lot smaller than stivo ones, so thats putting me off them

Thank you :)

The levin sideskirts are smaller yeh... but they have a nice curve in them that looks great on certain angles and to someone who pays attention to detail. If I had a Sportivo I would be very happy with them. Just didn't wanna be a Sportivo copy-cat :)

The C-One sideskirts are phat as well.

Thanks for the compliment guys. I can't believe I never had a thread of my own and this one (MY OWN ONE) wasn't even started by me LOL

haha, I tried looking through the threads started by you to add to it... but couldn't find it :P

Thank you :)

The levin sideskirts are smaller yeh... but they have a nice curve in them that looks great on certain angles and to someone who pays attention to detail. If I had a Sportivo I would be very happy with them. Just didn't wanna be a Sportivo copy-cat :)

The C-One sideskirts are phat as well.

yes i agree with u on the levin skirts they are very nice, also about the c-one skirts i was looking at them on the net but it says skirt extensions wasnt sure if they were whole skirts or not?

Edited by spillige