TOC Post Whore Thread

eastcoastdrifter

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came across this earlier today. Any ideas on how he ended up how he is? He obviously was approaching from the left, but his car ended up the other way around. Plus he would have to have launched to land cleanly like that.

dsc03486.jpg

dsc03487.jpg

dsc03458.jpg

dsc03471.jpg

dsc03473.jpg

dsc03474.jpg

but in all seriousness... did u find out what really happened?

Nah, I never found out eh. The car was 'parked' there for a good 8 hours or so, which was great entertainment for many drivers.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for back tracking, but that prelude, 2 blondes (according to my friend) came out of it when they drove it up there, they circled the round about so it didnt have any ripped and chipped gutter on the round about, and were you that guy with the camera phone when you took it you smiled whilst previewing it? It was apparently stolen (was in carpark of teh driving range)

I was just thinkin..

Im gonna go for a drive, speeding at 150, straight into a petrol station as i bail out of my car, wait for emergency services to arrive, fight with the police, steal their car and speed off, this time drive into a house, straight into the living room, get out and mock and punch on with the people, dack myself and be stark naked, run at breakneck speed down the busy street, finally get caught, arrested, sent to prison, find the meanest prison gang, go up and insult the leader, get bashed, get sent to solitary confinement, do my years, get out an old man, return home, go to the park, sit on the bench, enjoy the cool breeze on my face, take in the peaceful serenity and wonder, just wonder all those years ago, i should of just stayed home instead.

Then again, i was just thinking..

...and were you that guy with the camera phone when you took it you smiled whilst previewing it?

I don't think that was me, but I sure as hell had a good laugh at it. When I saw it, I dashed home (not far) and got my decent camera. I attempted to take photos while driving around, but that didn't work so I parked my car and took some better photos. It was certainly a unique sight. Not something you see every day.

• 2 weeks later...

LoL...Spending Some Intimate Time With My Baby (Car) hahah Joking

Well...Got A Soccer Game Later Tonight...Then Going Out With Work Colleagues For A Few Drinks ;)

Tomorrow...Hum Still Open For Suggestions

Saturday...Gfs Day

Sunday....Family BBQ

Monday...Recovering...LoL

Anyways, that's how it looks like so far. It can change at any time for e.g fight with the misses...hahaha :D

Hmmm the photoshoot should be good...Keep us updated! :)

• 2 weeks later...