The Real Start On 5K37RA.

sketra

Bye guys, not speaking about my car..... seeming as you are all just want to joke around like the size of your shoes not ur age.... GROW THE HELL UP!!!! I'm sick of you boys having nothing better to do but make a chick feel worse about herself and think about **** only emo's would do. SERIOUSLY have some bloody RESPECT!

n602282110_1972345_5681.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do agree that this thread has gone pretty far off course, but I also agree that this thread was stuffed from the beginning. We could all easily tell how sketra would post in this thread from past experiences, and the end result of her posting led to this. Her rude and inconsiderate posting is to blame for this, and not the responses from everyone else. If she posted decently in the first place, no one would have the need to have a go at her in return. You can't expect to have a go at someone or everyone and have them be really kind to you in return. This is not a service, but a public discussion. We can say what we want in return. If we feel offended, we don't need to keep quiet.

It's like saying that we as the forum are the fuel. If you post responsibly, everything will go fine. If you provide an ignition source though, expect something heated in return. She had it coming. I have absolutely no sympathy for her, and I don't give consideration for those that think that everything we have said in return is too harsh.

William,

Give up. Seriously.

He was praised a few post back for posting up some good pics, I guess his ego got a nice boost so wouldnt stop now cause he wants more of it..

Wrong. its jsut easier posting pics then typign an argument that can be mis interepereated. a picture is worth a thousand words.

ego??? l24chan kthx bye

since when did william become the bully? not all that long ago he was the forum punching bag, now hes doing it to girls?

bloody hell im +1 just waiting for pics of the car.

get back to the topic already! sketra bring on the pics please

since when did william become the bully? not all that long ago he was the forum punching bag, now hes doing it to girls?

bloody hell im +1 just waiting for pics of the car.

get back to the topic already! sketra bring on the pics please

im not being mean casue shes a girl. She just offended me by stereotyping the male gender. and she whines even more then i do...

OK i will only put pics of the car up IF! YOU promise not to start **** that will cause me to snap..... its gettin painted today n back tomorrow. OK! PAITENCE!!!!!!

as a wise saying goes "patience is a virtue."

Here is Sketra's track record in this thread, and this thread alone (the quote meter won't let me box all of this properly).

Let's start IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE:

HEEEELLLOOOOOOO

Anyone home or your just like meh its not the car so i wont say nothing.... dry.gif

oh bite my ****, i was just FKIN excited... FARK!!!! You fkin QLDers have no **** manors on being nice....

Well sorry but ive been tipped on the edge today and sorry but i snapped

Jase, you have no idea how my life is, you havnt even met me..... you can NOT judge someone who you have no met.... Do i bloody judge you??? NO so back the F^CK off...

well ill just keep quiet n just go on this when i have an update on the car k cya.

I'm sorry leroy but do you really think im not doing anything about it??? I wont go into mi life cuz men just dont understand.... They never do... AND YES, i amm pointing the finger at most men (excluding the gay men, they know).

Thanks, atleast SOME.... Have respect...

WTF i give up YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT MI CAR AGAIN!

Bye guys, not speaking about my car..... seeming as you are all just want to joke around like the size of your shoes not ur age.... GROW THE HELL UP!!!! I'm sick of you boys having nothing better to do but make a chick feel worse about herself and think about **** only emo's would do. SERIOUSLY have some bloody RESPECT!

GO GET F*CKED YOU ****HOLES.... IM GONE

... and just as I predicted earlier, we have this now.

OK i will only put pics of the car up IF! YOU promise not to start **** that will cause me to snap..... its gettin painted today n back tomorrow. OK! PAITENCE!!!!!!

as a wise saying goes "patience is a virtue."

Don't make me spend another 5 mins reciting her previous thread... :angry:

personally,

i would like to see where she is at with the car,

its a good project and i want to see how far along she has come :D

(off-topic - 600th post for me :lol:)

Evo

Edited by Evo7

personally,

i would like to see where she is at with the car,

its a good project and i want to see how far along she has come :D

(off-topic - 600th post for me :lol:)

Evo

I too would like to see some kind of progress or completion with this car, for many reasons. But I doubt it will happen for several reasons, including

1) it won't get finished in the near future because she's been screwed around _again_ (not commenting on why, but it's already happened a lot)

2) progress will occur, but she won't post it because of spite, anger, being banned, the male gender, or some combination.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

CORRECTION BOYS. car comes back tomorrow..... its getting painted today.... so il have it on a trailer tomorrow.... NOW STOP WHINGING.

no whinging here, just stoked to see your car B)

Evo