Kaze's EP3R~

KaZe-

damn you kaze. I love the practicality of my 4 door stivo but thanks to you and your damn car I want a Type R now! *jumps up and down* Although if I did it would definately turn into a giant money pit. :lol:

- Will

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be a HUGE money pit i can tell you that also with the current dollar being so weak =/

yeah when i was on TOCA i was also on OZHONDA just for parts and other little bits and pieces also because all of my mates drives hondas well most of them so i was always on their cruises also lol

too many of my friends have hondas unfortunately...

i may also join the darkside, not soon but in the near future :ph34r:

Even though I've gone Toyota my heart still desires a DC5R... I need to keep this baby for at least a year before I can make a move though :D Awaiting the day, just need to find one that has been shown some love - proven before to be damn hard...

Nice car by the way mate, glad you're enjoying it.

Cheers

yeah the mugen type rr is really really quick apparantlly i think it bet or almost bet the new R35 GTR around the track or somthing its pretty impressive..

yeah, the mugen type rr can match the R35 GTR around Tsukuba race track..they both do something like 1:03min around there (correct me if i'm wrong).. which is heaps fast for a product car.. but in all fairness it's a tight circuit better suited to lighter cars..

but no matter how you look at it they are fast,,, as most type R's are..

Edited by wil_rolla

lol thanks all for the comments ahahaha

JOIN THE DARKSIDE!! bwHWHAHAHA!!

i raced my friend on the track's straight the other day...

DC5R with Cai, Headers, Full Titanium Exhaust, ORC Clutch & Lighten Flywheel

VS

EP3R with half a 5Zigen Exhaust

and we were next to each other the whole time! lolol =P pretty happy with that but yeah imagine i had those mods! >_< cant wait

dont get me wrong i love the dc5rs but yeah... ahhaha

yeah will do mario it does feel awsome!! ahahha

yeah i think your right wil was good but yeah ill keep these rims for now micky no money left ahhaa

Well me and viet just got back from work and viet hadent seen the car yet so i thought i'd pick him up and go for some shots with his new b-day present his sexc lense!! well ill let the picture do the talking! ;) thanks viet! :D

PS. it was already dark!! so photos didint turn out the best as they can be but still hot!

ep3.jpg

ep1.jpg

ep4.jpg

ep2.jpg

ENJOY LADIES! :lol:

Edited by KaZe-

man, im still waiting on viets to take pics of my car! =[

i guess its not up to the six8six standads yet! LOL

i ordered my rear lip, should be coming on thursday!

farking, if i wasnt being a tight **** i could of picked it up for $270 before x-mas, but now its $370! shattered! ohh wells!

shuld be goin on the next 2 weeks with the wing tips!

Edited by TOYTRD

lol yeah peter just ask him ahahaha we we just got home from work and just though what the heck because viet hadent seen my car yet also lol

yeah the gear stick at the first moment i tried it i was used to its really good because its close the the steering wheel also its not as high as everyone thinks i think if u drive one you will know but yeah either thanks mate what darkside did you join?? NISSAN??!! lol

Steve.

lol yeah peter better recognize ahahaha lol

well yeah

******UPDATE*******

just got my FIRST OFFICIAL MODS!! i dont know why i got this... it was a spur of the moment thing when i was waiting for the car to get complied i saw this special combo -_-" and though why not ahahah will need it later on though but yeah here it is

J's Racing Front Strut Brace

J's Racing Engine Torque Damper (ETD)

they are a combo so that means that the sturt brace is made to attach the ETD you can get a normal strut brace which doesent support the ETD

here some pics got it at 5.30ish and took me about 1 hour was a bitch to do because of the tight engine bay but finnaly got it in feels a bit more stronger the ETD helps with the engine vibration at HIGH rpm and helps alot i think with axle tramping

250320091019.jpg

250320091017.jpg

250320091020.jpg

love the car congrats, seen one the other day at the shops unlocked and window open go figure. even though i know this is a great little car i dont like the look of it , very girly looking hopefully u will fix this up, from the looks of your old car u wont have a problem.

love the car congrats, seen one the other day at the shops unlocked and window open go figure. even though i know this is a great little car i dont like the look of it , very girly looking hopefully u will fix this up, from the looks of your old car u wont have a problem.

lmao thanks mate ill take that as a complimant ahahah yeah will take some time but dw it will be even nicer soon i hope once i get some cash! >_<

yeah the gear stick at the first moment i tried it i was used to its really good because its close the the steering wheel also its not as high as everyone thinks i think if u drive one you will know but yeah either thanks mate what darkside did you join?? NISSAN??!! lol

Steve.

nah nah, not nissan, no way, lolz...

the other side...

"hint" it's got an 8 somewhere, lolz :D

edit: and nope, doesn't have a "RX" in front of it.

I wanted something faster than a stivo, keke...

Steve.

nah nah, not nissan, no way, lolz...

the other side...

"hint" it's got an 8 somewhere, lolz :D

edit: and nope, doesn't have a "RX" in front of it.

I wanted something faster than a stivo, keke...

lol i was gonna say rx8 aint that fast ahaha my stivo bet many lol

either a Evo8 or a Xr8 or a SSv8 somting like that im guessing has to be one of those lol