Special milestone

Taka

Just added 700km over the Easter weekend with a family trip to Katherine region (from Darwin). Now over 27500km on clock - and tyres looking a little sad.

hey all

my 2005 CVX has 51,000kms on it. It sounds like a lot compared to all yours, not sure what it should be at (the average) but anything under 100K was good enough for me.

By the way i just had the 50K service done, all of my k rudd stimulous went on it pretty much. Thanks k rudd for making my kluger silky smooth to drive.

chrs

matt

15,030km for me so far.

The Kluger is going great, I will do my annual VBOX performance test and see what the difference is compared to last year in same conditions.

Another milestone

gallery_11798_641_14446.jpg

:clap: lol, classic. I can just imagine seeing someone driving and going "oh oh grab the phone camera". I think i once tried taking a picture at 100000 in my last car but missed it by 1 km. 100001 just doesn't look right.

:clap: lol, classic. I can just imagine seeing someone driving and going "oh oh grab the phone camera". I think i once tried taking a picture at 100000 in my last car but missed it by 1 km. 100001 just doesn't look right.

Unfortunately I was in an area where I couldn't pull over straight away so I had to find somewhere safe hoping all the time it wouldn't tick over. That happended when I was on 9999km. 12345km is my next target milestone :)

• 1 month later...

post-6661-1245114684_thumb.jpg

Noticed as I was arriving at home this morning in the KX-R. The Grande is only about 100km behind.

Time for the second 5 tyre rotation. They all look almost new, as they should because they don't grip. With the wet weather, I've found I can light the tyres up at around 90km/h on the freeway. I may need to get a second set of tyres for winter.