Attn Please

Hey guys, it's come to my attention that things I've said and opinions I've given may have been miscontrued and then passed on to parties about who my replies concerned. I want to start by saying anything I've ever said and anything I will say is my personal opinion alone - it is not necessarily an opinion or bit of advice shared by any business that I am currently or have previously been involved with, nor any of their employee's or management of aforementioned businesses.

Nothing I've said has been a personal attack against any business, merely giving my opinion which as far as I'm concerned, I am allowed to give on a public forum. If it was taken as a personal attack or slander on a particular party, then I apologise as this is definitely not the case.

I'm not willing to discuss this further here, you're welcome to PM me or email me here if you wish to share your opinions on the matter.

Keep up the Toyota favouritism, we all know it's well deserved.

-the_random_hero.

As of that post, you have made 'post 666'. Ooooh, evil intentions. LOL. That's enough mucking around.

Anyways, I agree with what you're saying. You can say what you want as this is a public forum, and it is all personal opinions. Sometimes people do take things a little too seriously and just need to remember that a lot of the time this is just a public discussion where not everyone thinks alike.

Everything you/we/I write is our own opinion, and not that of the forums, unless you preface everything with "I heard", "I have read", or "it is common knowledge", etc...

At least I consider that to be a satisfactory way of making one's self clear. I don't think you have said anything to be apologetic for. Though there are some who should...

Keep up the good work I say. You are not one of the $#!T stains on this forum whose only purpose seems to be getting a rise out of people. I think you are well respected.

Gav.

• 3 weeks later...
Just gotta bump this, something has come up elsewhere and I want to make sure Trevor reads this.

Mate, I haven't seen you say a bad word against any company on this forum, EVER!

It appears that you've been copping the royalé pork sword over something trivial.

It's not like I have to justify my opinion because of who I have or haven't worked for.

It's not like other people have to justify their opinion over who they are friends with either.

As I said earlier, each person is responsible for their own words and actions, not their associates.

Chin up mate.

Gav.

EDIT: You didn't happen to upset XForce over saying bad things about the Varex did you? Word gets around yo. LOL! :P