[QLD] TOCAU Social Event!

Hey guys, next month I'll be celebrating my birthday and looking to have a bit of fun. I've heard heaps of good things about the Elephant and Wheelbarrow, apparently the beergarden is awesome. At the moment aiming for around 30 people (some off here, some of my mates from up here and NSW, etc), as long as you're not a dickhead you're invited. I know a couple of you guys will show up and you basically all know each other, so you won't be in a socially awkward situation! :P

16th of May

Elephant and Wheelbarrow (in the Valley)

Say 10pm

Bring - money (obviously), ID, good attitude, etc

TRH you would prolly get more to come to your birthday if you perhaps showed your face at a few events and people got to know you apart from you selling your fabrication skills to those who want them.

No offence dude but I don't know you from a bar of soap apart from someone on TOCAU who wants to do a heap of stuff but never shows his face at any even aprt from one you organised. Come out on a thursday night once in a while and hang out with some of the members old and new......

Hope you have a good birthday mate!!

TRH you would prolly get more to come to your birthday if you perhaps showed your face at a few events and people got to know you apart from you selling your fabrication skills to those who want them.

No offence dude but I don't know you from a bar of soap apart from someone on TOCAU who wants to do a heap of stuff but never shows his face at any even aprt from one you organised. Come out on a thursday night once in a while and hang out with some of the members old and new......

Hope you have a good birthday mate!!

Mate, I know plenty of people off here IRL. I've been to one of the meets (which I generally can't get out to as I get up for work so early), organised a charity cruise not so long ago and have recently been giving a hand to somebody to help him get his car back together :) If you look at my post, 99% of them are to do with helping people, rather than sorting them out with any sort of fabrication work.

Most of the members who I actually want to come I've spoke to personally, this was just extending the invitation to those who I don't regularly talk to.