1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick update...car is finally back together,i fitted my Buddy Clubs on this morning (yay),i'm so happy with how all the repairs worked out. :D

next week i will get the height to a more respectable level(lower)and try and organize a time to do my headlights & tailights,so they suit the rest of the car. :whistling:

Few pics of the grille & rear emblem...

179095.jpg

wrong camera settings,but i kinda like it

wkrarn.jpg

hmmmm needs tinted tailights...soon

k1e2pz.jpg

Excuse the bug stain,it's getting a good wash very soon

1zf28ie.jpg

I wish i knew how to use my DSLR... :(

w0kw9y.jpg

also needs the black headlight mod

anyway thanks for looking. :)

Looks good!

How about painting the rear garnish black, where the licence plate is, or maybe just the horizontal bar on top of the licence plates?

Looks good!

How about painting the rear garnish black, where the licence plate is, or maybe just the horizontal bar on top of the licence plates?

Thanks mate...i breifly thought that about the strip on top of the garnish but i think i will wait to see what the slightly tinted tailights look like before i choose the next azz mod ;) removing the rear bar reflectors & filling in the gap is really starting to rear it's ugly head again,this also could be in future plans :g:

still sooo much to do to make her all smooth...

Thanks mate...i breifly thought that about the strip on top of the garnish but i think i will wait to see what the slightly tinted tailights look like before i choose the next azz mod ;) removing the rear bar reflectors & filling in the gap is really starting to rear it's ugly head again,this also could be in future plans :g:

Take a look at these Smoked Rear Bar Reflectors with LEDS instead of filling in the gaps.

Take a look at these Smoked Rear Bar Reflectors with LEDS instead of filling in the gaps.

Yeah i've seen them...i guess i should of said i would prefer nothing at all as opposed to changing or tinting the reflectors,this has been a thought of mine almost since i got the car,IMO i think they make the rear bar to busy.

Lee, your car is awesome.. looks freaking good man... well done..

Cheers matey,it's slowly coming together. :)

Sounds pretty much stock Evil,except for a slight burble in the lower rev range. :)

Hey Vick...the grille and badge were done by the panelshop at the same time they did my hail damage,we decided on a satin black with a satin clear coat to try and match the wheels,it's pretty close in both our opinions,main thing is i'm very happy how it turned out. :D

Sounds pretty much stock Evil,except for a slight burble in the lower rev range. :)

Hey Vick...the grille and badge were done by the panelshop at the same time they did my hail damage,we decided on a satin black with a satin clear coat to try and match the wheels,it's pretty close in both our opinions,main thing is i'm very happy how it turned out. :D

No wonder they look very much the same to each other.. Well done! Been wanting to try my grille similar to the rims, but got no clue what the code for my rims.. =(

Lookin very sleek and stylish.. :toast:

Looks awesome - the grill is perfect. I've just ordered some Kappa's but if I were going for black rims I'd definitely be doing the same.

Looks awesome - the grill is perfect. I've just ordered some Kappa's but if I were going for black rims I'd definitely be doing the same.

Cheers Mikka...when are the Kappas going on?

you car looks "cute"... :lol:

:lol: :o :lol: :o :lol: :(.... ;)

Cheers Mikka...when are the Kappas going on?

I got the Kappa's on ebay on the weekend so just working out when I can get them delivered should be in the next week or two - am thinking of some KU31's in 235/45/18 for the rubber so I'll arrange that in the meantime. Have been reading in the detailing section about claying the car so once I have the new rims on I'll give her a detail and take some photos and post them up in the members rides section.

Edited by mikka

looks awsome lee! :) one thing i would of done thou is to leave the front toyota emblem either a gloss black or chrome.. but it still looks awsome bro!

i agree the tinted headlights will set it off thou!

looks awsome lee! :) one thing i would of done thou is to leave the front toyota emblem either a gloss black or chrome.. but it still looks awsome bro!

+1

Anw, still a great turnout.

+1 on the tinted headlights - that would look hot.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to see your silver beast all fixed up.. My my.. The extra touches from the repair sets it off.

Your ride has transformed from elegant looking to a tough looking 'let's get down to business' beast!

Top stuff Lee - definitely moving to a much more aggressive styling overall :D Am liking the grille, fits in really well with everything. Very glad too that all that hail damage is fixed up and your baby is back to looking its best :clap: See you Sunday :)

Top stuff Lee - definitely moving to a much more aggressive styling overall :D Am liking the grille, fits in really well with everything. Very glad too that all that hail damage is fixed up and your baby is back to looking its best :clap: See you Sunday :)

Thanks heaps Tash...i was plesantly surprised with the repairs,i still look at it on different angles and light to see if they missed any but they got em all,i'm really pleased with how it turned out. :)

ohhh yeah see ya sunday. :yahoo:

a little teaser...

1zlyez6.jpg