1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe try to get a photo of it with the front wheels turned, seems to add more character to the car :D

Still looks HOT! B)

Evo

Yeah good idea Evan...you can tell i'm a noob with a camera,will get some more pics over the weekend when it's lower & cleaner. :D

Looks fan-f*ing-tastic there Lee. I absolutely love the side angle shot. The black lip makes your tires look nice and fat. I love that look.

Thanks Daryl...yep i'm chuffed the way its all come together,i also love that look your talking about. B)

very very nice lee they look awsome make s it look angry now :) look forward to seeing it ith the new mods debadging and painting

also I bet the ride is so much better now with the coilovers and a bit more sidewall

Im growing tired of my brick at the moment and thinking of maybe drooping a size to a 19

any way m8 look the buisness

cheers

very very nice lee they look awsome make s it look angry now :) look forward to seeing it ith the new mods debadging and painting

also I bet the ride is so much better now with the coilovers and a bit more sidewall

Im growing tired of my brick at the moment and thinking of maybe drooping a size to a 19

any way m8 look the buisness

cheers

Thanks Micheal,yep the ride is much nicer/smoother now and i noticed take off was a little crisper with the smaller/lighter rims and the steering is lighter aswell.

You and I will chat soon RE that foolie sic tyres .... on that foolie sic rims

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You sir crack me up...good job :lol:

Looking good! :D

Tint your windows as dark as you are comfortable and I think it will go well with the black wheels.

Possibly even blacken the rear red reflectors?

Good onya Taco,thats what the missus said when she 1st saw it,tint the windows more...unfortunatly it's at 35% which is darkest legal in Victoria plus any darker would be a beeatch at night for me.

and tinted/smoked tailights are in the plans with the black headlight mod with HID's as you know it all takes time,i've had my car just on a year now and i don't see the mod gods letting go of me just yet. :)

It looks great with them on.

:toast:

Well done worth the wait.

I agree on your ideas. Full debadge. Car will look smooth and clean.

Thanks Andy...yeah mate the wait & minor setbacks seem all worth it now,i'm one happy camper. :D

Still got a few things to do...

remove all door moulds

paint grille & emblem black

remove door badges

paint boot emblem black

paint calipers

remove Aurion badge on boot

DO IT NOW...lol most of those things are 1-2 hours work max....bit of dental floss, some heat, some eucalyptus oil and getting there nicely.

will look brilliant debadged and black badges etc.

what color calipers going... ? please dont go red will ruin it i think.

congrats mate.. glad you like it... :)

same rims but two completely different outcomes... great stuff!! :D

Thanks buddy...they do look completely different from the stock BClubs. :)
looks great lee cant wait to see it in the flesh at the annual meet

*thumbs up*

Thanks Rowan,see ya in June :D

looking great lee! very sexy

Thanks mate,hopefully we can catch up at the next meet. :)

Still got a few things to do...

remove all door moulds

paint grille & emblem black

remove door badges

paint boot emblem black

paint calipers

remove Aurion badge on boot

DO IT NOW...lol most of those things are 1-2 hours work max....bit of dental floss, some heat, some eucalyptus oil and getting there nicely.

will look brilliant debadged and black badges etc.

what color calipers going... ? please dont go red will ruin it i think.

Thanks Simon,yeah finding time is the big factor in doing these touch up mods,definatley NO RED calipers,will be doing them in black. B)

awsome lee!! love it!

btw.

when is this annual meet? i am wanting to plan a trip over east sometime this year... this would be a nice excuse to lug around the camera too! :P

Thanks mate

Hey mate love the rims suit your car Nicky u just need to lower it just a bit more and it will look awsome

Cheers dude,she will be about an inch lower in a couple of days. :D

It looks hot as **** now, but if you added spacers, dropped it on coilovers or bags and added some camber it would look epic

Thanks Mick...and yeah i've thought about what you mentioned,i will see what its like once i drop it a little on the weekend,also i want the ride comfort/quality i have at the moment,its sooo much better than with my 20's ;)

Hey guys...i'm not sure if this has already been spoken about but with the Aurion door moulds are they just stuck on (ie d/s tape or glued) or are there holes in the doors from clips that will need filling & painting once removed?

Cheers

Lee

It is held on by an adhesive and located by two lugs (one hole and one slot, circled).

doortrim.jpg

The adhesive is easy enough to remove (although very sticky), but you would need to bog up the holes and paint :(

The Aurion badge on the front doors should only be held on by a similar adhesive.

I too like the facelift look ... but I would choose against removing.