1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

PZero Neros are OEM tyres for porche and the likes and are one of the best tyres money can buy.

At 273 for 19's, you have a bargain there mate looking that 215/45/17 was going to cost me 250 each with fitted and balance on top of that.

Good stuff ...

Can't go wrong there. ...

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im actually glad i came across these tyres...

i had them on the front when i had the 20s... i needed new tyres, so i went into a random tyre shop and asked for their suggestion on a good tyre for me... they came up with this pirelli tyre...

i'll be the first to admit that i know close to SFA about tyres, so i just took the guys word and bought them ($500ea IIRC!)...

it was money well spent imo... now that im on a good thing, i'll be using these tyres for as long as i can... :D

Thanks gents... :)

245/35/R19 Pzero Nero's sound good,they get a good rap in a few tyre guides also,at $273ea + $65 freight,this sounds around $300 per tyre (1/2 the price of what i'm used to paying :( ) but $300 is what i was hoping for with 19" :)

Guni,the place thats going to do my wheels is Color Ur Mags,factory 5/1 advantage rd Highett,contact Craig- 0404 176 240.

Ash,the PM wasn't answered or it did"nt make it thru to me,can you have another squiz,got a couple of questions there i'm curious on,thanks mate.

hey man... sorry about that... i could have sworn it got sent... i replied on my iphone while i was sitting half dead on the couch on sunday... :lol:

to answer your questions:

1) i just bought it through the ebay site... really easy and safe that way... not that this company is dodgy or anything, ive actually been to their store here in brissie before... it was just that i couldnt physically make it out to their shop cause of work...

2) i got the +45 offset... with the tyres i said above, i havent had a single issue and ride quality is back to the stock trd... :)

3) no idea about freight... im assuming itd be about the same as what i paid... i cant be 100% sure on what i paid for postage though...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Buddy-Club-19-inch-...=item5638d8a2d7

thats the same ones as mine... but HOLY $HIT they've jacked up the price...

i paid $1,185.00 INCL POSTAGE...

if i were you, id ring up and say "my mate paid $1,185.00 incl postage less than a mth ago, can i get the same deal?"... wont hurt man... :)

Sending them off to paint,that will take 4-5 days and then gotta get some PZero Nero's from Sydney (st.george tyres,hopefully they do me the Ash deal) and some black alloy wheel nuts and then get them all fitted and balanced and i should be sorted. :)

Hey Ash or anyone in the know..do you know if the other Buddy Club centre caps fit the P1 Racing II,the ones they come with look very average. :(

not sure about other centre caps bro... my first reaction when i saw them was the same... "what the fu(k is this *****???"

but now that they're on i actually think they suit quite well... :D

one thing that has come to light just recently as to why the tyres are so cheap from st george is that they are 'old stock'... as in, they were manufactured a couple of years ago...

aparently tyres have a 4 or 5yr shelf life...

for me, this isnt an issue at all, because ive never had tyres for more than 4-5mths... but if you do very minimal kms, then it may be an issue for you...

just make sure you ask them on the phone when to try to order... all the info is stamped on the sidewall anyway...

picsorban when its painted man!!! :D

how much is it to get them painted?

$75.00 per wheel..total $300 inc GST :)

Nice...... Does that include sand blasting??

Can they strip and refit the tyres for you???

not sure about other centre caps bro... my first reaction when i saw them was the same... "what the fu(k is this *****???"

but now that they're on i actually think they suit quite well... :D

one thing that has come to light just recently as to why the tyres are so cheap from st george is that they are 'old stock'... as in, they were manufactured a couple of years ago...

aparently tyres have a 4 or 5yr shelf life...

for me, this isnt an issue at all, because ive never had tyres for more than 4-5mths... but if you do very minimal kms, then it may be an issue for you...

just make sure you ask them on the phone when to try to order... all the info is stamped on the sidewall anyway...

picsorban when its painted man!!! :D

How old are yours? If there only 2yrs old thats ok,i prolly go thru a set in 3-4 years,i did some research online and 6yrs (shelf life average suggested) is about as long as you would want to keep them.

And i will try out the centre caps and see what they look like fitted. :unsure:

how much is it to get them painted?

$75.00 per wheel..total $300 inc GST :)

Nice...... Does that include sand blasting??

Can they strip and refit the tyres for you???

$300 = the lot,from woe to go,everything,no more to pay. :)

Give em a call Guni,i think the price is based on new in the box,i suppose if they have to do any repairs that would be extra.

Looks nice man! I'm a little jealous cause that was the colour I wanted, but they said they didn't have any in stock. :(

I can see my car from my window while I'm typing this and I gotta say the dark rims have grown on me. Obviously it's different for you cause your car is silver. But I have just never been a huge fan of black on black.