1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

I must say that your Aurion looks so hot Lee. I love your wheels too as it suits the car beautifully. :)
Great to meet you last weekend mate. I'm not a fan of huge rims but yours seem to suit the car very very well. Glad you like to take it for a proper drive too :D
i love it dude, really wanted to see it in person at melbourne

Thanks gourou,wheels are a hard thing to get right or close to right,took me about 2-3mths to choose em... :unsure:

Good onya Tats,great to meet you to mate,loved your menacing looking black Chaser chasing me thru da hills last weekend,it was a real blast... :yahoo:

and Rowan (ELEGNT) i was so looking forward to meeting your Aurion (spec that SRI ya got) and you in Melbourne aswell,but ahhh well theres always next time.. B)

and thanks for the nice comments lads... :)

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and Rowan (ELEGNT) i was so looking forward to meeting your Aurion (spec that SRI ya got) and you in Melbourne aswell,but ahhh well theres always next time.. B)

meet u half way, sydney meet next year :spiteful: im sure a few others will have some more exiting mods than a SRI. seeing most of the aurion folk are sydney and bris, next annual meet is going to be going off for the aurions...try and out do the rollas :clap:

Yeah mate. Seeing it in person is a completely different perspective. I have a much higher appreciation for the styling potential of the AT-X. The sleek lines on it flow so nicely, especially without the spoiler.

And that audio setup is out of this world. It pumps out insane volume with such clarity and it doesn't hurt your ears like a system that is only loud for the sake of being loud.

fer shizzle my nizzle....Sydney next year,my old town gunna be huge!!!

and yeah god knows what mods we will do in a full year to our majestic beasts..should be worth the wait .;)

Yeah mate. Seeing it in person is a completely different perspective. I have a much higher appreciation for the styling potential of the AT-X. The sleek lines on it flow so nicely, especially without the spoiler.

And that audio setup is out of this world. It pumps out insane volume with such clarity and it doesn't hurt your ears like a system that is only loud for the sake of being loud.

Thanks Daryl,glad ya enjoyed the sound test and in about a week the new mono block goes in,and all speakers & sub are just about run in (so be able to turn it up a bit),so yeah really really pumping is just around the corner... :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

Loving your Aurion - definitely an inspiration! Gotta agree with the above comments about it looking so sleek and clean :D You will have to show me the stereo setup in person @ the meet next week!!

I love the clean look and its all cover up, an absolute devil in disguise. Lee has came a long way to making it so SWEET.. Nice job Lee, wish i have the chance to meet you in person and sit in your car :toast: FTW.

Edited by Ingres

Tash & Ingres...Thanks heaps guys for the nice words,Ingres Sydney (Annual Meet 2010) see ya there,and Tash catch ya on the weekend. :)

p.s Ingres that mono block has still got your name on it... ;) 800w of power to your sub,just what the doctor ordered.

• 4 months later...

Ok while i'm on hols it's time to do something about my standard shocks,they suck :( ...i've decided to try out Pedders Comfort Gas VRD (Velocity Responsive Damping),having all four done thursday morning,with an alignment.

syov13.jpg

and 3zzfe thanks mate. :)

Grrrrr....scratch the Pedders spring shock combo,they don't have a shock that fits without modification,they were sure the comfort gas would fit,missed it by 5mm. :(

New direction,getting these fitted on tuesday next week.

307um1s.jpg

Pedders Extreme coilover kit.

Now i'm starting to get excited. :yahoo:

Also let us know how much ....

Would be interested to know if they serve the rollas too .. :clap:

Fitted and set,front & rear wheel alignment & balance,rotate tyres,fit (supplied offset castor bush kit,will purchase myself),2yrs/40,000km wty and sh!t loads of stores nationwide for back up.

Grand total $1800...i was thinking this maybe a smidge better than normal recommended rip off price as they have already stuffed me around with the shocks and they looked like d!cks this morning trying to explain to me something i already knew and mentioned when i 1st walked in.

And Guni...i'm thinking the rolla should not be a drama,if the Aurion works out. :unsure:

everyone that ive heard that has these recons they are amazing so good choice and slam it!

Thanks for the good news Rowan...hopefully it all turns out ok. B)

Do you know or anyone else know if any TOCAU members are using these at the moment??

everyone that ive heard that has these recons they are amazing so good choice and slam it!

Do you know or anyone else know if any TOCAU members are using these at the moment??

2 members are but neither of them drive aurions

1 is elgrande (HERE) in his camry, which are the same part no. as yours and he loves them.

2nd is northy (previous sportivo owner) in his SS and he raves about them

Edited by ELEGNT

2 members are but neither of them drive aurions

1 is elgrande (HERE) in his camry, which are the same part no. as yours and he loves them.

2nd is northy (previous sportivo owner) in his SS and he raves about them

Cheers Rowan...i'm starting to feel better about my decision now,esp if Northy likes em and being on his SS a big car like mine it's good to hear. :)

Fingers crossed all goes well,just dropped my baby off to have coilovers fitted. :mellow:

Sweet. Can't wait to hear about it all. I don't think I would be able to let someone else fit coilovers for me. I just have to see everything step-by-step and be involved with it. Hehehe.

Fingers crossed all goes well,just dropped my baby off to have coilovers fitted. :mellow:

Sweet. Can't wait to hear about it all. I don't think I would be able to let someone else fit coilovers for me. I just have to see everything step-by-step and be involved with it. Hehehe.

Yeah i would love to be there throughout the fit but not allowed in the workshop (OH&S) and nobody wants the customer looking over their shoulder while there working,and it's only walking distance from my house so i thought leave it to the experts (lol) come home have some brekkie and wait for the phone to ring,i was going to fit em at my mates workshop on the 11th of this month but no fitment wty only wty on product itself if i went that road,plus i would have to wait longer (lol).I've worked it out they are charging me about $260 for the fit & alignment ect ect and any dramas it's on them,they even told me i can drop in anytime,within reason for ajustments,no charge.

Can't be long to go now.... :whistling: