1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

Niiiiice Lee, pricey?

Put em on by hand then pref a wheel brace, one thing about these nuts is that they are not rattle gun friendly :( I had 5Zigen and now Buddyclub forged and they scratch so easy..

I cant wait for fitment Lee, woohoo

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmmmm. Lookin' tasty. Those valve stems seem pretty serious.

Thanks Daryl...yeah pretty serious valve stems and a little pricey,but as they arn't the easiest part to swap in & out i thought i only want to do this once,the cheapies fade & chip to quickly for my liking.

Niiiiice Lee, pricey?

Put em on by hand then pref a wheel brace, one thing about these nuts is that they are not rattle gun friendly :( I had 5Zigen and now Buddyclub forged and they scratch so easy..

I cant wait for fitment Lee, woohoo

Thanks John,yeah i will be stressing every time my wheels go on or off...NO RATTLE GUNS please!!! and yeah a bit pricey ($200 all up nuts & valves) but as you guys all know,you get what you pay for these days.

Can't wait to see what they look like on the car...... yummeh!

Hey Alex..yeah i'm starting to get a little impatient,i just want them fitted now so i can see if i ucked up or not. :D

and hows Evo heaven? soooo many parts to choose from when deciding to mod,you lucky so and so. :P

Nice Lee!!! Looks like all that patience has paid off :D You chucking these on in time for our cruise? Heheheh...

Thanks Tash should be all systems go by the 7th...hopefully have a little time for some suspension tweeks before the run. :)

come on lee put em onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hehe

G'day Rowan,not too much longer to wait. :P

They look great. Congrats. Personally I'd prefer them to have just a bit more gloss in it but looks awesome nonetheless.

Hurry up and get some rubber on them B)

Just picked them up from paint...what do you guys think?

Well i think they look terrible Lee, so i'll take them off your hands ;)

Hehehe thanks John,there yours if i don't like em. ;)

They look great. Congrats. Personally I'd prefer them to have just a bit more gloss in it but looks awesome nonetheless.

Hurry up and get some rubber on them B)

Thanks Andy...yep need em fitted asap. :)

just being honest here, i prefer them with a polished lip on them... thats just my personal taste though...

but apart from that, i LOVE the matte black look... ;)

Thanks Ash :)

Chrome/polished lips are everywhere now,even see em on Daewoo's :lol: ...gets a little boring,every 2nd car with alloys has a chrome/polished lip. ;)

thats fair enough.. everyone has their own styles in car modding... ;)

its just obvious that my taste is WAY better then your... :P hahahahaha just playing man... :lol:

True that...you own a TRD (super sexy even unmodded) and i've got the pov pack (with a few mods)...is it taste or wallet size. :g:

just being honest here, i prefer them with a polished lip on them... thats just my personal taste though...

Chrome/polished lips are everywhere now,even see em on Daewoo's :lol: ...gets a little boring,every 2nd car with alloys has a crome/polished lip. ;)

I agree, and although I love my rims I am sick of the polished lip because it gets scratched and when rocks hit it you can see the dents easy. I'm thinking I will eventually powder coat mine if I get sick of seeing the battle scars.

I'm loving your ride and cant wait to see the bclubs on. Povo packs represent!

Chrome/polished lips are everywhere now,even see em on Daewoo's :lol: ...gets a little boring,every 2nd car with alloys has a crome/polished lip. ;)

I agree, and although I love my rims I am sick of the polished lip because it gets scratched and when rocks hit it you can see the dents easy. I'm thinking I will eventually powder coat mine if I get sick of seeing the battle scars.

I'm loving your ride and cant wait to see the bclubs on. Povo packs represent!

Thanks Taco...povo packs represent :lol: and when i say pov packs i'm only mucking around (best car i've purchased in my 20+yrs of car ownership) ,so i hope i'm not offending any fellow Aurion owners. :)

Looking great there Lee. Can't wait to see your girl wearing them.

Thanks Taco...povo packs represent :lol: and when i say pov packs i'm only mucking around (best car i've purchased in my 20+yrs of car ownership) ,so i hope i'm not offending any fellow Aurion owners. :)

Hehehe. I guess first impressions do last.

Looking great there Lee. Can't wait to see your girl wearing them.

Hehehe. I guess first impressions do last.

Hahaha thanks mate,i was wondering if you would remember...

Fit em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soon my pet soon. :lol: coupla days.

Hey Lee,

have you got these badass rims on the car yet??? I hope your bringing it to the Annual meet :P

So many mods, it looks so tidy :D can't wait to see it in person :D

Evo

Hey Lee,

have you got these badass rims on the car yet??? I hope your bringing it to the Annual meet :P

So many mods, it looks so tidy :D can't wait to see it in person :D

Evo

G'day Evan...soon mate,should be all fitted up early next week. :)

Yeah both me and my car will be in Sydney for this years meet,and i thought you already saw my ride at the 09 Melbourne annual meet,i'm sure i was trying to stuff up your photo shoot. :P

Got my Buddy Clubs fitted this arvo wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1R's,it needs to be about an inch lower than in these photos,this will be done saturday morning with a wheel alignment.Anyway here are some pics....enjoy :)

dbgyrk.jpg

6pcgt3.jpg

2dkqpl.jpg

9ib8z9.jpg

sqqo0i.jpg

25i915c.jpg

Still got a few things to do...

remove all door moulds

paint grille & emblem black

remove door badges

paint boot emblem black

paint calipers