Look at what I just received yesterday

Good stuff buddy. I just got my MWR flywheel a few days back too. Its a bit lighter at 8pounds (approx 3.6kg).

I'll put some pics up when I take some.

The Jun fly chromoly one piece?

Good stuff buddy. I just got my MWR flywheel a few days back too. Its a bit lighter at 8pounds (approx 3.6kg).

I'll put some pics up when I take some.

The Jun fly chromoly one piece?

Yeah some pics would be good!

I don't think anyone in this forum has used the Jun flywheel and no one has posted a picture of how it looks like. The other one I have seen is C-one which is more silver is colour with more holes in them.

Once I get them baby installed I will let everyone know if I hate them or love them.

Thanks for your comments guys!

Go to the post office pretending you want to send it off. Get them to weigh it and then change ur mind when they tell u it costs 5 bucks to ship it to Incest Island.

:P :P :P :P :P :P

All those with lightened flywheel installed, can you tell me if it makes any difference at all to your acceleration and vice versa ????

If so, what flywheel and weight?

Fuel consumption went up, down or pretty much the same?

The c-one type r flywheel looks damn nice!

It was $200 more than the Jun one. There was no one I was going to fork over 200 for .4kg

Doriae86 I am waiting for you to initiate your LSD install lol I am still waiting for flywheel.

I found that the car takes quite a long time to get to the high revs which is why I decided to get a flywheel. And because my friend told me that all honda type r get lightened chromoly flywheel stock with the car so I would be losing out if I didn't have one too.

wow - the mwr one looks light as fk, prob coz theres not much there :)

who you getting to do the work for you ?

i heard autoclutch in osbourne park is ok . .

i rekon you ought to save up a bit longer and do your lsd aswell, no sense ripping that gearbox off twice !

i rekon you ought to save up a bit longer and do your lsd aswell, no sense ripping that gearbox off twice !

I'm not too sure yet ey. Do you have anyplace lined up for your install?

I dunno if I want to get the LSD ey. Too worried about breaking 6th unless they know how to do it properly. Plus the cost is way out of my budget.

i was actually thinking of using autoclutch, they have done plenty of my friends car in the past without complaint.

i phoned them and explained that i wanted a clutch supplied aswell as install of clutch + lsd. They told me they would do the clutch and send the gearbox off to have the lsd done.

They quoted $700 in labour to do the clutch, i guess thats not too bad ?

What's their hourly labour charge?

Most mechanics I know seem to charge around the $80/hr rate. I can tell you now that it DOES NOT take over 8 hours for a workshop to install a ZZE clutch and flywheel. 4 hours is closer to the mark when in a proper workshop with a hoist and trans jack. If the workshop is experienced with ZZE clutch changes it can take even less than 4 hours.

I'm not too sure yet ey. Do you have anyplace lined up for your install?

I dunno if I want to get the LSD ey. Too worried about breaking 6th unless they know how to do it properly. Plus the cost is way out of my budget.

The mwr flywheel looks so light and its chromoly as well. Looks like a stripped down C-one type r flywheel.

I ordered a hondata gasket like the one you got there too. Matt_glad on this forum helped me port my exhaust manifold and he told me to get the hondata gasket and port/clean up my intake manifold as well.

BTW if you do get the LSD then you better factor in all the things that Doriae86 mentioned in the other thread. It really adds up. But is it worth it? I am yet to find out myself. also waiting on Doriae86 too.

Looks like its flywheel season of the year. Doriae86 see what you are missing out :P

• 5 months later...

any good links to buy a clutch and flywheel for the 2zz?

im considering replacing flywheel when i do my clutch.

otherwise ill just do my clutch ehehe.

will parts like this ebay link(dont flame me please haha)

fit in our 2zz here?

noob question. i know their engine bay has opp. parts and switched around but im curious.

also has anyone tried the exedy HD clutch in a 2zz?link