What did you do to your car today?

painted my bonnet.

flat black ftmfw

Pics or ban!!!

On another note..

Bought 2L worth of super DOT4 brake fluid in preparation for some mods and some skidpan action.

painted my bonnet.

flat black ftmfw

Pics or ban!!!

On another note..

Bought 2L worth of super DOT4 brake fluid in preparation for some mods and some skidpan action.

if u goin skid pan andy, be sure to let us know.... we gonna be there... :) not to participate, but to watch ur car ^^ :D:D

Debadged the rear of my car last night in the cold... i have decided to change the aesthetic look of my car :P by doing some simple mods that doesn't cost anything ;)

Evo

painted my bonnet.

flat black ftmfw

Pics or ban!!!

On another note..

its only the first coat, ill post some when its done...

Debadged the rear of my car last night in the cold... i have decided to change the aesthetic look of my car :P by doing some simple mods that doesn't cost anything ;)

Evo

Please colour code your door and boot handles! :help:

Gav.

painted my bonnet.

flat black ftmfw

Pics or ban!!!

On another note..

if u goin skid pan andy, be sure to let us know.... we gonna be there... :) not to participate, but to watch ur car ^^ :D:D

I'm going in late August and again in early September haha..

Saturday's activities

09 Tarago - Swapped the ashtray for a the JDM "No smoking box" which works well for holding the mobile phone whilst recharging, still have to work out fitting the JDM cargo net. Almost finished the upgrades. Will do photos for the My Rides section soon

08 Corolla - Washed it through a car wash, they do not work well on hatch backs. Researched brake upgrade options from Europe.

05 Camry - Settled the baby seat in the back (after having moved the other two previously to the Tarago). Need to change brake pads soon.

Are you going to be running the stock top-mount on the 3S-GTE, or is that just going to be an airbrake? :P

Gav.

I prefer to call it 'engine cooling'... the 3s top mount wont fit on a 5s lol.

From that photo, for a rattle can job, that looks half alright.

its not too bad, looks good at night or from a distance. LOL

I'm not too fussed anyway, i just want the car to be all the same color (which it will be)... does not have to be pretty.

Replaced old rusty 10" AC fan with new slimline 10" fan on the TX3. Started replacing the old 12" radiator fan with a new slimline 14" fan, but had to remove the radiator to get the fit/fixing sorted. Will revisit this tomorrow (Oh wait, it is tomorrow :P), and will most likely have to grind a small portion of the fan shroud away to get a neat fit. :)

Gav.

Got tyres fitted to my new rims. They are Advan RGII copies, otherwise known as Rota Boost. Will get pics later after. I think most people wont like these wheels.

dsc0644dsb.th.jpg

Edited by Lunjiaow

Got tyres fitted to my new rims. They are Advan RGII copies, otherwise known as Rota Boost. Will get pics later after. I think most people wont like these wheels.

dsc0644dsb.th.jpg

they would a thousand times better if you got them powdercoated white :rolleyes: