What did you do to your car today?

Not much help to you,i've read you wanted to install one as well but mine already has it, for mine its a straight swap (supposedly) but having troubles removing trim, :(

this is mine,plug and play..

D@mn, i want!

Drove it to Sydney and back to check out an ST162 and pick up a bar-fridge from my brother's place

Most driving the car has had in a loooong time.

Got my car back from the repair workshop, also installed my colour coded mesh grill and eyelids

Colour match look perfect!!!

-Azza

Hahah, manage to ask the repair workshop to colour code it for me at a good price.. :)

The colour matched eyelids and grill are the perfect combination for the non-Sportivo Aurions. Good work Ingres.

Thanks.. Glad it turn out alrite.. still find it empty at the front, would like to add a small badge, not sure which one though..

Thanks.. Glad it turn out alrite.. still find it empty at the front, would like to add a small badge, not sure which one though..

I was originally thinking that a black Toyota emblem would sit nicely in the centre of the mesh grill. Because it's black, it doesn't take away from the mesh look, but it also is subtlety noticeable enough when you look at it.

I have one here if you want it. Looks like this (shown against rear emblem for size comparison):

dsc03215d.jpg

Got my car back from the repair workshop, also installed my colour coded mesh grill and eyelids

RedGrillEyelids.jpg

looks great!

if you want a toyota emblem in the grill how about get a corolla facelift emblem as it has some "thickness" for a more oem look

23rqy5v.jpg

if you want a toyota emblem in the grill how about get a corolla facelift emblem as it has some "thickness" for a more oem look

You try attaching that to the mesh grill without cutting a hole in the mesh.

You try attaching that to the mesh grill without cutting a hole in the mesh.

okay... anyway colour coding FTW :toast:

De-badged the hatch. Took off Toyota and Corolla badges. Not real happy with how it turned out. Got some ghosting from the T and the O from Toyota and practically all of Corolla. Its in the paint.

Cut and polish usually does the trick really well.

De-badged the hatch. Took off Toyota and Corolla badges. Not real happy with how it turned out. Got some ghosting from the T and the O from Toyota and practically all of Corolla. Its in the paint.

Cut and polish usually does the trick really well.

I used Maguires wet look which didnt do anything. I then used Maguires Scratch X which softened the lines a bit, then it got dark. I will try again 2moro. I will also fit new wheels and paint brakes 2moro. Then I will need springs desperately!!

I was originally thinking that a black Toyota emblem would sit nicely in the centre of the mesh grill. Because it's black, it doesn't take away from the mesh look, but it also is subtlety noticeable enough when you look at it.

I have one here if you want it. Looks like this (shown against rear emblem for size comparison):

dsc03215d.jpg

Looking good cuz! It looks very tasteful (for now :P), I really like the colour coding.

Gav.

Daryl, i am looking at similar small badge, that one you have looks simple and nice.. hmm.. why didn't you put it on?? Daryl, i might need your help on one of the side door Flexible LED Strip as it got chip, still haven't replaced it yet.. sigh..

Gav, ya i still remember during the meet that i went few weeks back, you did mentioned to me to colour code my grill and eyelids... i think the accident push me to do it.. I like how yours look... :clap: