What did you do to your car today?

mate borrowed my car last night, got done for street racing. so today i happily took it back off him

raceing another car with an under in an aurion behind him, the kid is on the ball...*slaps forehead*

Well.... he chose to borrow an Aurion and I guess he couldn't resist.

yeh your right cant control himself, he drives a 4cyl normally so he must have got a bit exited, accumulation of 8 point and if they clocked him 1 km/h faster the car would have got impounded

Not what I did to it, but someone else decided to smash the windscreen with a brick. While it was parked in my driveway.

Sad to hear mate hope it gets sorted quickly and smoothly.

New one going in on Monday, could of been today but I couldnt drive it down to the glass place to get done. Got no excess unlimited windshield cover on insurance and I've got a police report etc. so should go smoothly. Second time my car has been vandalized.

Oh and who the **** street races in their mates borrowed car. Very lucky it didn't get impounded.

Not what I did to it, but someone else decided to smash the windscreen with a brick. While it was parked in my driveway.

Sad to hear mate hope it gets sorted quickly and smoothly.

New one going in on Monday, could of been today but I couldnt drive it down to the glass place to get done. Got no excess unlimited windshield cover on insurance and I've got a police report etc. so should go smoothly. Second time my car has been vandalized.

Oh and who the **** street races in their mates borrowed car. Very lucky it didn't get impounded.

Do you have your car window tinted? if so, will it be covered in the insurance? i also have no excess unlimited windshield cover..

Do you have your car window tinted? if so, will it be covered in the insurance? i also have no excess unlimited windshield cover..

I mentioned it before, but you don't tint your windscreen. Not many people these days even tint that upper section anymore. Your windscreen replacement will cover just that... the windscreen replacement.

If you have to make a claim that involves them replacing any side windows though that were tinted, then generally they will cover the charge of getting the replaced window tinted.

I finally bought a catch can, I'll fit it some time during the week.

Dave I'd like to see a pic when you do install it. Mine is still in a temporary place. Need to find a better position.

today, went to the tyre shop. checked tyres as pressure kept on coming down by about 2 psi everyday.

found that theres a small puncture between the thread and the side of the tyres + thread of the tyres are wearing out

so ordered some toyo proxes ^^ mind u im using some achilles at the moment and they are crap! >.<

Bought a few cleaning products for the car to make it look slick

*turtle car wash with WAX

Maguire Scratch clay kit

*Maguire Scratch X 2.0

*Maguire wax

*turtle wax car polish

*extra soft pads for the polish and scratch x

I have only applied the car wash & CLay& scratch x 2.0 and its allot better than the 1st scratch x. Now just gotta apply the rest

looking really nice so far :toast:

Maguire Scratch clay kit

*Maguire Scratch X 2.0

*Maguire wax

*turtle wax car polish

I have only applied the car wash & CLay& scratch x 2.0 and its allot better than the 1st scratch x. Now just gotta apply the rest

do my car??

Would also like to see pics when You have installed it SuperDave.

Also what type of hoses are you using ?

I'll buy some 10mm ID oil hose, don't trust the hose that came with it (was only a cheapy).

I was just going to see how much space I had to zip tie it to the charcoal canister :lol: Otherwise I'll have to make a mount.

u connect that to the PCV ya?? where is it on the sportivo's anyway lol, sorry noob question

I'm just going to intercept the rear-ward hose on the valve cover that goes to the plenum. Keep the stock hose on the plenum side as it is a huge hose barb, while the other end is pretty small going to the catch can. Add new hose between valve cover and catch can.

Showed her what a Dyno day is all about...she just watched & dreamed,while i took some pics. ;)

btw...i posted some photos on the Vic Dyno Day thred (page 4)...have a squizz.

Maguire Scratch clay kit

*Maguire Scratch X 2.0

*Maguire wax

*turtle wax car polish

do my car??

sure mate ....lol but i charge

besides i think that key scratch wont come out

One of headlight globes blew, so off I went to the Repco to buy a replacement for $36 and fitted it in.

Looked at my oil catch can and am contenplating on selling it because I can't find a decent place to mount it.

Dynoed it.......... again.

Did you beat me? :P

Not sure as you weren't here dynoing same day, time and location :whistling:

You know each dyno's reading is subjective ..........

how good was the weather TODAY!!! so i gave my ryde a quick wash, wiped down engine bay plastic surfaces + vacuumed the interior (so many leaves & twigs accumulated its not funny).. also added a new bottle of in-car fragrance :blush:

did all this before heading off for a round of driving range and watching the Tiges give it to the Nrth Qlders :toast::clap::toast::clap:

WHAT A DAY, BRING ON THE CRUISE FOR NXT WEEK!!!

Took it to the Toymods dyno day, highest in my category (1.8 - 2.8L n/a), not many people in that category though.

I got 115.6kw, and I think I should get a retune...the power curve fails to climb in the last 1000rpm :(