What did you do to your car today?

Got King Lows / Super Lows fitted front and back. After getting those wheels on Friday it looked like I was in an off-road corolla.

any picks of it lower

Nah unfortunately the sun was to far gone by the time I got back home. I'll try get some a bit later this week.

Picked up the new V6 GLi Tarago on Saturday and had it tinted.

Had the faux timber parts and the leather / faux timber steering wheel from a GLX or Ultima installed today, looks good. Photos will follow

Got King Lows / Super Lows fitted front and back. After getting those wheels on Friday it looked like I was in an off-road corolla.

any picks of it lower

Nah unfortunately the sun was to far gone by the time I got back home. I'll try get some a bit later this week.

cant wait

I got myself a new, all metal VVT-i oil line for my Aurion, and a new set of Adrenalin's in 225/50R17. It feels so nice to have so much meat on my tires again. Now the hard task of taking it nice and easy until the track day in September. The different between this size tire and the one I had before is that these are made in Australia, and the others were made in Japan. Hopefully the quality of the ones made here hold up the same or even better.

Went to service centre this morning to repair a loose Bonnet latch lever, also did wheel balance and wheel alignment at beaurepaires. then send my gf's car to northfield to install AVN726ea headunit..

I took advantage of the terrible weather and gave the car an interior detail. Just wish the weather would dry up so that I can actually wash the thing, it looks terrible with all the dirt splashed on from puddles :(

Nothing exciting today, just a drive to get some cash and some pizza for tea! Although on Sunday, weather permitting, it will get a wash & thorough clean inside and out :D Just bought some tinted slimline weathershields so they should arrive early next week - hope they look as hot as everyone tells me hahah

carried out an oil change, car goes much better lol, ordered some new tyres, will fit them tomorrow at work, and put my eyelids into the panel beaters to get primed again, and sprayed, its cr@p prime, and not the best, so they will fix it for me.... umm thats it