What did you do to your car today?

Fitted new Lenso Type-M 17" wheels to replace my stock steelies. Great improvement I think.

Well done...some pics,if no trouble,would be nice. :)

I'm an absolutely terrible photographer. Pics taken using the GF's point and shoot at about 5pm so the lights not that great either.

these are such nice wheels there is a red mps with these rims aroundd the corner from me. these make ur car look nice really nice

Fitted new Lenso Type-M 17" wheels to replace my stock steelies. Great improvement I think.

I'm an absolutely terrible photographer. Pics taken using the GF's point and shoot at about 5pm so the lights not that great either.

these are such nice wheels there is a red mps with these rims aroundd the corner from me. these make ur car look nice really nice

Haha that's really good to hear. So far the only person whose seen them is my GF and she hates them. Just waiting on some King Lows/Superlows so that I can drop the car a bit.

Nice wheels mate, I'd love something like that on my TX3! :)

Gav.

Ingres: Had leather seat covers, front strut brace, and rear sway bar fitted.

DJKOR: Fitted items listed above. Also cleaned my own car.

Ingres: Had leather seat covers, front strut brace, and rear sway bar fitted.

DJKOR: Fitted items listed above. Also cleaned my own car.

Thanks Daryl for all the help, it took awhile but couldn't be happier now that most of the things i want are done, went straight to SuperCheap to get cleaning stuff for the leather, managed to get the marks off without much effort, will wait awhile more before taking photos... today forget to ask for your help on the reverse lights.. bought the bulbs.. Totally forget about it..

Just took it for a squirt up to the shops and servo,filled with fuel and topped up washer bottle...needs a wash bad,freakin weather,rain & sun & cloud & rain & sun & rain... :(

She sat in a car park watching me get disqualified over and over again all day

She was the only thing that worked all day.

whitestivo

lol whitestivo, what were you getting disqualified from?

bought a digital tyre pressure gauge from Kmart for $15 yesterday so i checked all my tyre pressures and used the compressor in garage to put them all at 34.....nice being able to do it all at home in the warmth

today? ill start from 12am, got a fine for having fog lights on on northern rd nxt to cambelltown, driving around everyone, i felt like a taxi, now my car clicked the 5,000 interval service time ( i do in every 5k ), so now i gotta get some oil, any suggestions which brand and kind??

today, painted i changed boot interior light to white LEDs. also changed rear license plate light to blue T_T

quite risky, but was changing to that while waiting the LED parkers i ordered from tangcla :)

Had the following installed in my Aurion Sportivo ZR6 :

- Eclipse AVN726E

- Eclipse SC6900 Splits Up Front

- Eclipse SC6900 Splits Rear (they discovered the CP6910s were too deep so gave me splits)

- Eclipse BC-106 Rear Camera

- Eclipse iPod Interface Cable

- Dynamat in front doors and rear parcel shelf

So far I'm wrapped. Will run it in and enjoy the music. Thanks Northfield Macgregor.

Waw, that's nice installation! Have you showed us your pics yet? I can't wait to see!!!

Btw, I drove my car to cinema to watch Transformaer 2 yesterday. :P Like it very much! And have to drive to work today :huh:

today? ill start from 12am, got a fine for having fog lights on on northern rd nxt to cambelltown, driving around everyone, i felt like a taxi, now my car clicked the 5,000 interval service time ( i do in every 5k ), so now i gotta get some oil, any suggestions which brand and kind??

I'm a Motul Turbolite fan myself, no used oil analysis to back it up though. Anything reputable like Mobil, Castrol, Motul will do the job provided the 'weights' are correct.

As for me, reviewed some datalogs I took from my PowerFC