What did you do to your car today?

practiced masterting gear changes with the short shifter...investigating getting a 600g shift knob...TWM is $100 + from US, sure i can get somoeone to make one for less than that...

if u in WA, then u know that in the past weeks, its been raining everyday. today its fine, and looks like going to be fine for the next few days.

so i decided to wash my car. and give them a decent interior clean :)

Had the following installed in my Aurion Sportivo ZR6 :

- Eclipse AVN726E

- Eclipse SC6900 Splits Up Front

- Eclipse SC6900 Splits Rear (they discovered the CP6910s were too deep so gave me splits)

- Eclipse BC-106 Rear Camera

- Eclipse iPod Interface Cable

- Dynamat in front doors and rear parcel shelf

So far I'm wrapped. Will run it in and enjoy the music. Thanks Northfield Macgregor.

- Eclipse AVN726E

- Eclipse SC6900 Splits Rear (they discovered the CP6910s were too deep so gave me splits)

So far I'm wrapped. Will run it in and enjoy the music. Thanks Northfield Macgregor.

Very very nice...some pics of ya H/Unit would be great,is this the new model just realeased?... B)

btw...how long dose the new H/Unit take to load up when ya 1st turn it on and did ya keep the steering wheel controls? sorry for all the questions,i think i looked or read about this unit when i was buying.

- Eclipse AVN726E

Very very nice...some pics of ya H/Unit would be great,is this the new model just realeased?... B)

btw...how long dose the new H/Unit take to load up when ya 1st turn it on and did ya keep the steering wheel controls? sorry for all the questions,i think i looked or read about this unit when i was buying.

Yes very happy with it. I'll start a new thread in the "Audio/Video/Electronics" section with piccies and other details.

Today is the usual cleaning day, but instead I gave it a good hard run around Mt. Nebo. Very surprised how well the Adrenalin's still grip at the end of their life and also learnt that I need even better brake fluid and pads. Next thing on the list I guess.

Today is the usual cleaning day, but instead I gave it a good hard run around Mt. Nebo. Very surprised how well the Adrenalin's still grip at the end of their life and also learnt that I need even better brake fluid and pads. Next thing on the list I guess.

you cant do much with upgrading brake fluid unless youre going to do an overhaul. otherwise expect leaks in 6 months time!

i changed the tailglobes around... i might just go out and take them out out of the front... they are BLUE.

Parkers are now blue... but i am thinking its too much of cop bait... i will be back :P

Evo

finally got around to putting the HID lights in, can;t wait till it gets dark! and i put the new tocau sticker on, made a mess of it the first time so now one edge doesn't stick right.... bugger won't last long.

finally got around to putting the HID lights in, can;t wait till it gets dark! and i put the new tocau sticker on, made a mess of it the first time so now one edge doesn't stick right.... bugger won't last long.

once on trim the edge off with razor blade....i had a tiny ratty bit on mine too cos i decided to rip it off 20 seconds after i put it on to position it better lol.....slicing the tatty bit off didnt effect any of the text which was good

Just got back from having my Rockford T1500-1bd mono block amp swapped over under warranty,due to facia plate vibration...a quick tune and it's is all good. :)

once on trim the edge off with razor blade....i had a tiny ratty bit on mine too cos i decided to rip it off 20 seconds after i put it on to position it better lol.....slicing the tatty bit off didnt effect any of the text which was good

thanks, for tha tip, i'll do that!

Fitted new Lenso Type-M 17" wheels to replace my stock steelies. Great improvement I think.

Well done...some pics,if no trouble,would be nice. :)

I'm an absolutely terrible photographer. Pics taken using the GF's point and shoot at about 5pm so the lights not that great either.

post-14231-1246613251_thumb.jpg

post-14231-1246613264_thumb.jpg

post-14231-1246613271_thumb.jpg