What did you do to your car today?

Which oil did you use?

well since its cold i decided to go Nulon fully synthetic 5w30, in 5,000km when its abit warmer ill go back to 10w30 fully synthetic.. i can really tell the difference, goes better lol, maybe its just my imagination :(

My girlfriend introduced one of my 6 day old rims to the curb :( ANyone have any tips on how to sand and repaint the scratched section back to black?

Can't help you there mate. That must suck. It's funny how you hear about things like this all the time.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

I opened the door, closed the door, clutch-started it in reverse down the driveway, drove my g/f to work, came home, parked it, and hoped that it would start in the afternoon when I need it again

Distinct lack of money prevents me from getting the increasing number of problems on it fixed (exhaust, headlining, battery, CVs/bushes/suspension, badly needs a wash too), unfortunately, hoping group certificates will come through soon so I can finally give it the attention it needs.

Can't help you there mate. That must suck. It's funny how you hear about things like this all the time.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Haha, I love how she's so unfaised by it all at the end.

New plates arrived today so I put them on, CAM-89G in premium metallic silver.

My girlfriend introduced one of my 6 day old rims to the curb :( ANyone have any tips on how to sand and repaint the scratched section back to black?

Sad to hear that, she must have a very innocent look when she told you the news.. :(

Sad to hear that, she must have a very innocent look when she told you the news.. :(

I was in the car with her lol. She said my face looked as though I had just been kicked in the nads.

OMG....the reason i dont like my gf driving my car....expecially parking....dont get me wrong she is a great driver....loves her cars and adores her manual transmission...but her driving and scraping rims would be fuel for a great argument...especially if 6 days old........she doesnt like to drive my car cos she knows im anal about it lol (although my rims are scratched bad from old owner so concerned...not so much)

Edited by jaderd

205.55 adrenalines, just about impossible to scratch the rims.

Fat tires FTW. I headed down to the shopping centre today and to avoid the 20 or so metal speed bumps, I got nice and close to the kerb. The car just makes it past without the bump. Got a little too close to the kerb on one of them, it just felt like a little bit of resistance on the rear wheel, but not a single scratch on the rim.

put 2 new tyres on my car, grips like velcro lol... i dont wanna change them in a hurry, 205/45r17, lol and balancing them, o man LOL.... eyelids got sprayed today, went to go and get them, and since they took it out of the oven early for me clear ran :( so their gonna re-do it

i got the grinder out, cut part way through the front bar then got the tin snips and cut the rest of the way. took some bolts out used the snips again and cut the front third of the guard off then pulled what was left of the headlight out and tossed it in the bin. bent the bonnet back closer to shape. then started on the steering removing the main bolt that holds the front arm on as it had a huge bend in it and had ripped the nut out of its support.

It wasn't what I did but rather what some ***** muncher did. :angry:

image0751.th.jpg

I got egged last night. For the third time in a year, but the first time for this car.

So I'm thinking of getting someone like these guys http://www.touchupguys.com.au/ to fix it up and at the same time colour code my eye lids and grill.

Third time that has happened? I'd be trying to get a good sling-shot and ball bearings to teach them a lesson. Don't people have any respect for others' property these days?

eggs no good, wash it asap !!

today i went to get a camber kit for my car... they put it on the wheel allignment machine and said left side is good, right side slight out, so they loosened the bolts and with the slight movement they had they fixed it, so no camber kit required, car goes straight yay lol... now i only got 25 bux so ima put petrol in it...

Washed inside and out this morning on the Stivo and Orange beast, had DVD shoot and now getting ready to hit up George Street for some usual Saturday laps :) ...

laps lol i hate how peeps do that, im hitting TANK tonight !!!!!!