What did you do to your car today?

I fitted a 12" sub with 900watt amp into the rear of my toyota surf today. it rocks now with a mix of clarion and kenwood speakers plus the sub. i'm sure the rear number plate is going to vibrate loose soon.

bought a fusion amp and read instructions. once fitted the stereo sound turned off once i turned it up to 20. could'nt figure it out so changed all wiring to larger gauge wire. still no go. ended up going to auto store and buying a splitter for the rca cable. with the rca lead run through the splitter it all worked fine. am a newbie with anything electrical but got this fixed and can rock now. cheers all.

This was actually yesterday but I was out all day and had no time to post here.

I bought a new set of rims for the Aurion. Yep... Just 18 inch. 18x8 PDW NOVA's with Pirelli Tyres (not sure on model have to check.) 235/40R18 i beleive, so thats a little wider than normal. They look really nice but ive had no time to take photos yet. So I'm going out now to do that! Also I had heat resistant stuff attached to my lower front strut brace to prevent knocking at full accel, does wonders! :D Still going to try and get a modified exhaust system perfected that doesnt fail. :P

Other than that, today I'm going to put some fuel in her as she needs it after the trip to Blackwood and back and then give her a wash she deserves now that she has shiny new rims and a dirty body... :P haha

Bought a new one....

???????????????

Should have elaborated, g/f bought a new (well, newer) ST162 to replace the AE82 which is falling to bits.

I put my new shark fin antenna on the car, looks pretty cool although I'm not too proud of my work as it's not exactly lined up correctly :blush: I'll have to take some pics soon and get them up here.

I thought i had a scratch on the lower LH 1/4 panel...went out today with the scratch-x to try and fix and realized i've run over wet paint (undercoat grey color) all up in the wheel arch,farkin everywhere...well thats tomorrow gone cleaning this crap off...bonus but it came easily off my duco with no marks,now just the splashshields & mudflap to be done. :angry:

can't do it now,raining & cold... :(

KE70 is roadworthy and registered!!!!

fixed front bumper, realigned the headlights and fixed the centre console squeak

Nice work mate, must be good to have her on the road. Unbolted rear muffler to listen how loud she is. Not as bad as i thought it might sound, might do something there.

got my 70k service done at cannon toyota camberwell. $49.50 cents. i let them keep the 50c ;)

* i did my oil and oil filter myself.

such great blokes and so cheap.

PS - anyone interested in cruise control for their car i have got onto a installer who will do approx $600 cash for supply and install...i will suss out cruise control unit model number etc and specs

the installer is a mate of a toyota worker ;) as he took me to my car i mentioned cruise control and he got on the phone to his mate and asked for mates rates etc.....ill suss it out for us all...

Biggest progress in my life... getting a second AE86 replica of the real Initial D... What a great second car

5935_109059514550_589729550_1967375_6743888_n.jpg

5935_109059529550_589729550_1967377_6780470_n.jpg

5935_109059554550_589729550_1967379_5003606_n.jpg

Bunta Ultimate engine: 4AGE: 5,000RWHP... 0-100 in 0.5 seconds... what battery used? 1.21Gigawatts with Flux Capacitor...

5935_109059564550_589729550_1967380_5829291_n.jpg

Edited by Shahzan

Filled her up with a FULL tank of Ultimate, before the prices go back up :P

and cleaned the bonnet this morning, she had been left out in the cold, and got dirty from the dew that dries up :o

Evo