What did you do to your car today?

Just got back from the smash repairers to quote the rear bar damage...I was driving home from yesterdays meet,sitting at a red light in the city and next thing bang,dumbazz woman runs up my backside,her excuse was she didn't see me,hmmm i was stopped at a red light with other cars in broad daylight,i suggested an eye test or a few more driving lessons or the use public transport.Anyway not happy Jan. :(

Quoted around a $1000 in damage...grrrrrrrrr :angry:

Just got back from the smash repairers to quote the rear bar damage...I was driving home from yesterdays meet,sitting at a red light in the city and next thing bang,dumbazz woman runs up my backside,her excuse was she didn't see me,hmmm i was stopped at a red light with other cars in broad daylight,i suggested an eye test or a few more driving lessons or the use public transport.Anyway not happy Jan. :(

That sucks... hope everything get fixed up soon.. i can understand how you feel..

Didn't see... Didn't put much thought into that excuse!

Hopefully she didn't deny fault

Put on layby a Personalised Plate today. ADN86, will have it in a few weeks I think. Also picked up a set of King Lows the other day. Will have them fitted soon as well!

Edited by andrew357

Thanks guys...i had my camera from the meet,so NO chance of denial that she was at fault,i have photo evidence of her car stuck up the rear of mine with the traffic light still showing red...also the car next to me gave me his name and mobile if she tries anything.Photos are now with Shannons and the smash repairer....should all be fixed next week.

just gave my car a quick car wash this arvo

^ 1stkill, shame to hear what occurred ... hope all goes well with the repairs

the lady wasn't trying to get your number was she ... pretty expensive excuse, if it were the case :P

debadged today after collecting the car from a lowering job and custom mufflers from over the weekend:

debadgedmay09.th.jpg

kingspringssuperlow50mm.th.jpg

straightmuffler3inchtip.th.jpg

on a different note... my not color coded mudflaps annoying the hell outa me... an idea how much its gona cost to get it spray painted??

Edited by Tinz

Looks good mate. But I reckon black over the arches and add an extra thin black strip for complete panda look. :lol:

at first i was gona do the arches and the thin black strip but then i was like leave the arches and put redstripes down the side nearly done gotta get rego tint and redlines for tyres and i will be cruizing

my Thanks to Azza-man, for helping me FINALLY complete the jdm tail light mod, for my sedan today :toast::clap::toast::yahoo::toast:

piccys to be uploaded soon :)

About time yuro. Another sedan joins the club. Maybe I should start a JDM taillight service and help people with zze12x's do their tail lights

About time yuro. Another sedan joins the club. Maybe I should start a JDM taillight service and help people with zze12x's do their tail lights

LoL, Many Thanks again Azzman!!

Can i buy shares in your company . . . .

Please forward me your business model :lol:

Thanks guys...i had my camera from the meet,so NO chance of denial that she was at fault,i have photo evidence of her car stuck up the rear of mine with the traffic light still showing red...also the car next to me gave me his name and mobile if she tries anything.Photos are now with Shannons and the smash repairer....should all be fixed next week.

NO FRICKEN WAY! sorry to hear Lee!!! I'm in shock, omfg

Vinh