What did you do to your car today?

redone my exhorst alot quieter now no more problems sucked in cops hahahahahahahaha :lol:

sean

hahah love this mentality...

more like YOU got sucked in, having to pay for 2 exhaust systems to get it right. *shakes head*

With that in mind... words of wisdom from a certain BKS

Research first

Congrats on the new exhaust mate B)

Evo

redone my exhorst alot quieter now no more problems sucked in cops hahahahahahahaha :lol:

sean

hahah love this mentality...

more like YOU got sucked in, having to pay for 2 exhaust systems to get it right. *shakes head*

they only replaced the muffler not the whole system

sean

tried to install a UR Strut Brace for my car.

Doesn't quite fit <_< . Going to have a chat to Luis tomorrow...!

The ones for the Gen 6 Camry/Aurion were a little like that at first. The guys that noticed it the most were the Gen 6 owners in the States on Toyota Nation. They used a rubber mallet to solve the problem. Yours looks a little more off than most of the usual cases. Let us know what Luis suggests.

You know, if you can't come up with some solution, you could try lifting the front of the car so the two front wheels are off the ground. That may help give that little more clearance you'd be surprised.

tried to install a UR Strut Brace for my car.

Doesn't quite fit <_< . Going to have a chat to Luis tomorrow...!

The ones for the Gen 6 Camry/Aurion were a little like that at first. The guys that noticed it the most were the Gen 6 owners in the States on Toyota Nation. They used a rubber mallet to solve the problem. Yours looks a little more off than most of the usual cases. Let us know what Luis suggests.

You know, if you can't come up with some solution, you could try lifting the front of the car so the two front wheels are off the ground. That may help give that little more clearance you'd be surprised.

That's what I'll probably do. I wasn't too keen on forcing the bar down in case setting up the brace under pressure was a bad idea.

I'll probably replace my front struts, get a 20mm Rear Sway, replace my worn Rear Control Arm bushes + get those poly steering bushes from Supatouring and take it somewhere to get it setup all in 1 hit.

As an experiment, changed my grill mesh from black to silver(ish). Don't mind it...

dsc07370q.jpg

dsc07371e.jpg

I like it Michael, but I personally think it will look better if it wasnt shiny (still silver, but not shiny).